What's new

FYI Jamaican E- Sports Scene not Affiliated with TRIFORCE

Would you attend an E-sport event in Jamaica?

• Total voters

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican

Its really sad that majority of overseas players or international e-sports coordinators wont come to JAMAICA for a tournament or invest in Jamaican E-Sports event due to notion going around that the Jamaican E-Sports Scene is managed by EMP/Triforce.

The Jamaican E-Sports scene is not affiliated with Triforce Johnson. He do not manage or co-ordinates any E-sports event here.

I am gamer and an E-Sports coordinator and my first 2016 national event will be this Saturday July 2, 2016 known as the Kryptic Championship - check us out at https://www.facebook.com/Kryptic-Championship-260797497602149/ - THIS EVENT is not in anyway managed/sponsored by TRIFORCE.

Previous events:

MASH Di BUTTON

CLAN PRO CIRCUIT -

These events were never managed by TRIFORCE.

E- SPORTS is growing in JAMAICA and we dont want to be at a setback due to false perception. So please guys ....JAMAICA is a beautiful country with tremendous amount of talent and we are working hard to unlock our potential for growth in the E-Sports industry.

gam224

The world's least hype player
It's a country with a rich interesting culture and gorgeous scenery I would love to visit the pace but the main issue to most (including myself) would be cost.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
It's a country with a rich interesting culture and gorgeous scenery I would love to visit the pace but the main issue to most (including myself) would be cost.
Yea our culture, music, food, language are all very much unique from the rest of the world. So much to do here and I dont want anyone to think 'Oh I am not going Jamaica because Triforce is there.' because our Esports scene is managed by professional passionate gamers such as Andrew Johnson or myself - Jaiyson Whyte..We all try to do our own lil bit to contribute to positive growth and we want to take it further to do business with international sponsors and invite players to travel down and enjoy what we truly have to offer..

st9rm

viennality.com
i'd def be down to come join you guys at an esports event in jamaica, since i've never been there and the culture interests me

good luck with whatever you guys have planned, really looking forward to it!

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
i'd def be down to come join you guys at an esports event in jamaica, since i've never been there and the culture interests me

good luck with whatever you guys have planned, really looking forward to it!
Thanks alot man. Our next event is July 2, 2016..But I will keep TYM up to date with future events..

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
Lol at Triforce. But I would definitely Try to come down there.... Like bruh... Y'all got the good shit... If you know what I mean.;)

gam224

The world's least hype player
Yea our culture, music, food, language are all very much unique from the rest of the world. So much to do here and I dont want anyone to think 'Oh I am not going Jamaica because Triforce is there.' because our Esports scene is managed by professional passionate gamers such as Andrew Johnson or myself - Jaiyson Whyte..We all try to do our own lil bit to contribute to positive growth and we want to take it further to do business with international sponsors and invite players to travel down and enjoy what we truly have to offer..
Well perhaps one day when my wallet is thicker I will have to go down to a Jamaican tourney. Best of luck to you guys

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
E- SPORTS is growing in JAMAICA and we dont want to be at a setback due to false perception. So please guys ....JAMAICA is a beautiful country with tremendous amount of talent and we are working hard to unlock our potential for growth in the E-Sports industry.
I have to go there some day, my dad is Jamaican