What's new

Funny PSN names

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I've run across some real characters as far as their names are concerned...

Pee_S_3
Ilike2teabagyou (or something like that)
DntKnwHowToPlay (he really doesn't)
CAPCOMsBEST (but not Midway's best)
OKYOUWINILOSE

Any weird names you've come across?

btbb99

Noob
dogpoundthug-for some reason this name is funny to me. maybe because i highly doubt this guy is a thug in real life lol

adult molester- this is not funny, this is very weird or should i say strange. it's honestly the only guy i ever ran into in the lobby that i simply wont play.i don't care if it's 3 oclock in the morning and i'm desperate for a game and he's the only 1 in the lobby. just saying

Yea definately ItsTheToe, so funny because thats all he would do. Infinitefreeze was another and ball_punch. all these guys would do as their name said haha

dude I saw bigassdeek and lee-k in the same night one time. "Hmmm, someone's very excited."

Gimmieyolunchbox is classic btw
so is djtupac (wtf! lmao)

Adult-Molester is actually zeebee123, I use to hate him, then he was cool at one point. Then he got VERY weird. sending me messages with "baby" in. My friend saw one of the message and immediately told me to delete him.

ks_ness always make me think of a boy band. idk why.

A couple from Uncharted 2 that I can't forget:

Maried2Ass
presidentcharlie

Friends of mine:
onexpunchxmickey
Mycheesypoofs
iZombeh

I see ones that make me laugh everyday on there. If I see more I'll post them here

Raven

Noob
Oh yea I forgot On my XBL I have Osama Bill Cosby, and way back in the day before Obama was president I was playing halo I think it was 3. I played a 2v2 match, me and a buddy played against Senator Obama and Senator Clinton.

MK2HERO lol at this guy omg what a great name !!! BTW i wanted to say a big thanks to Foozer for all the cool pics he gives me ;)