What's new

Fujin leaked?

KCJ506

Noob
I know, it's pretty weird. I like Reptile and wish he was in the game but honestly I would rather have Fujin because Reptile was in the past two games and NRS basically only used him as a jobber for story mode.

Fujin is a character we haven't gotten in like a decade or so, and the dialogue seems to portray him as a more laid back and down-to-earth god, even saying that he likes to hang out with Jax because he enjoys a good time. Every other god, demigod, super powerful whatever is always so serious and Fujin seems to be change for once. Especially in comparison to Raiden aka Mr. I Must Consult With The Elder Gods.

Even if the dialogue is misleading, the fact that Fujin hasn't been in a game for so long and has received a fair amount of requests up to this point is enough to justify getting ONE dlc spot.

I agree. It's nice to see more characters that haven't been playable since Armageddon get revamped.

I'd also like to say that I'm not expecting any missing MKX character to be DLC. NRS doesn't seem to make characters DLC if they were in the base roster of the last game. MKX didn't have any of the missing MK9 characters DLC(not counting Tri-borg). Not even Sindel, Baraka and Rain. Injustice 2 didn't have any IGAU characters as DLC. All three MK characters in KP1 for MK11 are ones that missed out on MKX. So I think it's safe to say that the same will apply for any MK characters KP2 will have.

I also think if a character has an assist, then it means NRS doesn't plan on having them as DLC. And the majority of the missing MKX have assists along with the rest of the missing MK9 characters.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I remember in MKX all I saw was “We want Fujin! Wtf Leatherface?! No Fujin!?” And now all I’m seeing is “Ugh Fujin? Dollar brand Raiden? We need ninjas!”
Between him, Ash and Sheeva he’s my least hyped for KP2 but I’m pretty happy with him finally being in a game
The community has become unbelievably whiney. They would complain about anything that is clear. Its gotten to a point no matter who is on the roster someone's gonna complain.

I know, it's pretty weird. I like Reptile and wish he was in the game but honestly I would rather have Fujin because Reptile was in the past two games and NRS basically only used him as a jobber for story mode.

Fujin is a character we haven't gotten in like a decade or so, and the dialogue seems to portray him as a more laid back and down-to-earth god, even saying that he likes to hang out with Jax because he enjoys a good time. Every other god, demigod, super powerful whatever is always so serious and Fujin seems to be change for once. Especially in comparison to Raiden aka Mr. I Must Consult With The Elder Gods.

Even if the dialogue is misleading, the fact that Fujin hasn't been in a game for so long and has received a fair amount of requests up to this point is enough to justify getting ONE dlc spot.
I'm glad Fujin made it, well deserved.
Reptile will always be one if my favorites his gameplay was unique and fun. I hope he makes a return even if he is a jobber lore wise.
Fujin is a highly requested character. I didn't even like the 3d MK's and I even wanna see how Fujin plays in 11 especially vs Raiden. I bet fujin wins ;)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I feel the same way about Fujin as I did about Jacqui and Nightwolf.
I'm happy for their fans. All five of them.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I believed Fujin would be in since the switch leaks.

Instead what I want to know is when we can expect that Raiden announcer.

trufenix

bye felicia
Letting people data mine instead of hyping your own game is all the rage nowadays.
Data mining is nothing new, even the original mortal kombats had red herrings and false lines of code in them. MK9 had a Fujin sound bite in it too. He was name dropped in Cassie's MKX fatality. And on the black dragon stage there's a box that says FUCK FUJIN.

Leaks are ruining the hype around the game. It gave me false hope for Ash's presence in KP1 and the hype announcements like Noob Saibot's wasn't that hype because we knew he was there. And now the possible friendships discovered in the files are expected so if it's true it will be less hype. I know that NRS' communication wasn't very good between the announcement and release and the leaked pictures gave us something to talk about but in the end... I think it wasn't good for the game hype after the release of the game. And leaks keep coming.

So now here's a question :
Let's imagine that NRS communication gets better in the future, would you still want to know everything now thanks to the leaks ?

Me ? I'd like to discover the content of the new KP watching the trailer (let's hope they'll make a real hype trailer this time) and get hyped if I like what they're selling me.

I don't want to see the same disappointement I had when I discovered the full KP trailer.
I know I'll know the leaks one way or another, because I watch a lot of MK-related content, but I'd be so happy if I could be surprised by a trailer.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
I love Fujin but I'm still skeptical we'll see him. I've been so disappointed with NRS neglecting him in the past two games that I've lost all hope. Especially since Kitana again has a wind tornado projectile and Kung Lao now creates a whirlwind when he spins instead of the blue energy field he used to create. Even Cetrion has some wind attacks...

NRS has been pretty cruel to Fujin fans...

T_T