What's new

Fujin and Erron Black's chances have increased exponentially for MK11

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
The reason why is simple: Troy Baker, who voiced Fujin, Erron Black, and Shinnok in MKX, returns to reprise his role as the fallen Elder God in MK11. Now that's pretty cool, but the thing is I don't think they would've bothered to call him back just to voice an NPC for a few scenes. Another thing to mention, none of the NPC characters from MKX were voiced by individual VAs, all of them shared a voice with at least one playable character.

So tl;dr, Troy Baker is voicing Shinnok in the MK11 story and, without a doubt, some other playable character(s) as well. The only question now is who.

Gunnxr

Apprentice
I would be ecstatic if either of these two made it in. I would LOVE if both of them made it in. Tried playing Erron Black but he was difficult for me to get a hold of. Fujin seems like he would be a ton of fun to play as.

Mst

Noob
If I remember correctly Kronika says something like "Thats not your destiny Shinnok..." made me actually wonder if she will bring back Shinnok/reunite his body and head and maybe he is playable together with Geras instead of her and thats way they also brought back Troy Barker and didn't get another voice actor for the prologue of the story.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
If I remember correctly Kronika says something like "Thats not your destiny Shinnok..." made me actually wonder if she will bring back Shinnok/reunite his body and head and maybe he is playable together with Geras instead of her and thats way they also brought back Troy Barker and didn't get another voice actor for the prologue of the story.
I'm gonna murder someone if Shinnok is playable again, but not Erron or Fujin.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Erron Black is a rather stale, derivative cowboy/bounty hunter archetype that I really don't care to see again. He had next to no story significance in MKX besides being a henchman.

Dvorah and Kotal are the only Outworld characters from X I see coming back. D'Vorah had a lot of agency and weight in the story mode and Kotal Kahn's role as the usurper to the throne isn't over yet.

Fujin would be really cool to see, however.

Crimea

Noob
He can voice another character, who wasn't in MKX. Like Noob Saibot? Or Kabal. Or completely new character (Kanos son)

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
They also brought back Steve Blum as Sub Zero, so the only logical conclusion is that Reptile and Bo' Rai Cho are confirmed as well. Having those four is awesome news

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Fujin will be my replacement for Sub Zero, due of him being the Wind God, and because he can fly. Please, bring him in!

Send Erron Black to Red Dead Redemption.:DOGE