What's new

Frost

• Thread starter Deleted member 5032
  • Start date

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
haha that's the thing I got none :D. However, I know QuanChi excels when walls are in play (regardless of position) because of ZoW. Now he can use Frost to force this advantage state on an ambush.
What happens if you put someone between green portal and frosts wall? They are basically stuck?

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
What happens if you put someone between green portal and frosts wall? They are basically stuck?
Essentially lol. They can dash block or use a burst movement option. But its dealing with ExZoW (red portal) that will have them in shambles. Im still experimenting with it, but its going favorably. Keep in mind frost already has moves that Quan can use effectively:
-Stab stab and ice drop give him space
-Ice carpet mixes with his many overheads and freezes for bone cage set ups.

More of a reason to use her.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
panicked plane lady voice
You can either believe it or not believe it, idg2f's but I AM TELLING YOU.. RIGHT.. NOW... frost and quad chi are a good pairing. Potential to be broken.
When I saw Frost wall my first though was Quan Chi, making them stuck in the corner giving yourself armour, pushing portal, bone cage just seems like a set play party

kabelfritz

Warrior
frost got buffs again. how long is it gonna take for people to recognize she was always good and now got buffed into the sky?

let me specify:

always had a full screen combo starter that wins every projectile trade (due to frost moving in front of the main char while stille getting the move out before getting hit) and is also a low that can be used as mix-up against unattentive players. that move alone is one of the best kameo attacks in the game and makes you unzonable in most cases.

ice orb took some thought to get out but is still a very powerful tool that launches for combo in many scenarios.

f1, f1 hold - not bad but fringe uses, granted. some plus frames and chip damage arent bad though.

now, ice wall. completely shuts down runaway game and sub-zero armor which was the only real issue for her counterzoning.

yet people dont play her for whatever reason and she gets buffed, buffed, buffed.... there might be a frost situation in competitive play very soon...:confused: