What's new

Strategy - Ermac From Unsafe God, to Safest Prince

Enjoy my fellow Ermaki.

Hope vid helps with our collective struggles...
Don't even know whom to tag, because everyone abandoned the ship, except for our Chief Soul Himself @Big D
tag people that might be interested.
ps. I'm sorry I started "changes with kp2" trend.
pss. actually - no, im not sorry. I still want my buffs.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
@Nausea

Also, nice video man. I'd recommend working on your mixing between the music track and your voice track in whatever software you're using! :)

Last edited:

big j gleez

Mains: Not Sure Right Now ...
Great video man. I don't think he means the voice is bad, just that it is low in relation to the background music. So turn the background music down a bit and the mic up a bit. The video was great though. I play a decent amount of Ermac so this was definitely cool to see.

Oh my goodness gracious this is a mini potentially major break through for ol soulbag himself. Great work. This is scarier than lao i think(runs to go check laos framedata)

i would agree 100% if it wasnt so hard to do blast close to the ground. you have to have robot fingers and cpu in brain to execute this in the heat of battle :( i lack both.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
You can tag me in Ermac shizzle bro, I'll be an Ermac main until the end of time! :)

As for the content, pretty much spot on. It is an option I don't find myself using just because of having to spend the bar but tbf, that's a poor excuse for not implementing it more in certain situations. But Ex Air SB is as safe as it gets for the Mac so GG's m9 :)

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
As the OP has realized, Ermac will be as strong as his players.

"We are many. You are but one..."

I still want the damage scaling on Mystic's Psychic Hang to be lessened, but no one plays that variation - so I know it to be a losing battle.

Undeadmatrix4

My heart is filled with hate
As the OP has realized, Ermac will be as strong as his players.

"We are many. You are but one..."

I still want the damage scaling on Mystic's Psychic Hang to be lessened, but no one plays that variation - so I know it to be a losing battle.
What's wrong with the damage scaling?

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
yoooo i never left the mac train, hahaha reppin ermac and sektor again once he comes out, excited to try the changes

Instant air using the analog stick to jump, and the special input on the D-pad.
damn never thought of that, i only use this method to do instant air teleport with Shinnok.. i assume this work on any character with air special move right? like maybe Raiden instant air fly? or L.Kang fireballs?

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Enjoy my fellow Ermaki.

Hope vid helps with our collective struggles...
Don't even know whom to tag, because everyone abandoned the ship, except for our Chief Soul Himself @Big D
tag people that might be interested.
ps. I'm sorry I started "changes with kp2" trend.
pss. actually - no, im not sorry. I still want my buffs.
Literally gave up after 60 seconds.