What's new

From a Dedicated MK fan

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Anyone who hates on MK or Injustice just going to ask one thing.. Why the fuck are you on TYM?
It's a love/hate relationship with MK. A lot of give and take. I think it Injustice will be better for mine and MK9's relationship and in the long run make us stronger. (Not really I'm pretty sure IGAU will steal me away from it, along with AE 2013)

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Inb4 everyone reads the original post and realizes these aren't Seven's words and there is no need to get butt-hurt.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Inb4 everyone reads the original post and realizes these aren't Seven's words and there is no need to get butt-hurt.
Inb4 everyone realizes we made 9 pages over someone's shitty opinion despite knowing it's shitty

#WelcomeToTYM

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Inb4 everyone realizes we made 9 pages over someone's shitty opinion despite knowing it's shitty

#WelcomeToTYM
This site taught me that if your opinion goes against that of the majority, it's probably not worth posting due to the amount of BS you'll get for it. Shiiit, now i'm just here for the beer and idiots.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
This site taught me that if your opinion goes against that of the majority, it's probably not worth posting due to the amount of BS you'll get for it. Shiiit, now i'm just here for the beer and idiots.
I want to slap you on the back and agree, but we're on the internet and you can't do that without looking immature and creepy.

tataki

Noob
Dude, if I wanted empty "rebuttals" of one-liner pics and "^ lol" I'd be posting in Reddit instead. If you can't connect words and form coherent sentences that will actually reply to my arguments then don't even bother addressing me.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Dude, if I wanted empty "rebuttals" of one-liner pics and "^ lol" I'd be posting in Reddit instead. If you can't connect words and form coherent sentences that will actually reply to my arguments then don't even bother addressing me.
I'm sorry master. Next time I'll be sure to not make it too obvious that I'm joking.