What's new

Tech Free level up sessions, in a REAL game. How many of you are interested?

Still don't see how he's bashing IGAU
Another user made a similar thread offering free level sessions for Injustice. By stating that MK9 is a REAL GAME I thought he was implying that Injustice is some kind of joke. Sorry if I misunderstood. There's just too much Injustice hating and bashing lately

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
And yes this is a shot at Injustice. Insuperable HATES THE GAME. Him stating mk9 is a "real game" and then his "I haven't turned on my ps3 since November" are all shots at Injustice. C'mon people.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
For everyone wondering, this is a shot at the development of the Xbox One and the reversal of their original DRM, due to the outrage lashed out by supporters/ex-supporters of the Xbox enterprise. When I stated that I would turn on my Playstation 3 for the first time in months, I am making a clear distinction of the fact that even if I don't play my Playstation 3, I'll be able to play these games on my new generation console (Playstation 4). Playstation possesses real games because real games last a lifetime. Xbox does not possess real games because the Xbox One does not grant backwards compatibility; therefore, the games do not last forever. As the console dies, the games dies with it. Playstation 4 lyfe 1 luv.