Combo Video - Tanya Freaky Tanya All Variation Combo Compilation

Was this Freaky

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • kinda

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Bryck Walle

Counting the Days for the JCVD Johnny Costume!
you dont know about hip hop you probably listen to young thug lol

I like the combos but I don't agree with that music. I listen to all things music and when the first 30 seconds it's all "I got a feet fetish and F*(& her til her ass turns red" or w/e it was. Just throws me off. I'm here to see combos, but the music was overtaking that in a negative manner. For the record though, because someone says they like something else or doesn't care for something, you can't tell them they're wrong.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Lol I have that song on my phone, I dig it but I don't see how it fits a combo video tbh >___>

The combos were neat tho I'll have to try some of those out.

Wigy

There it is...
you dont know about hip hop you probably listen to young thug lol
Nas, tribe called quest, q-tip, wu-tan, NWA, masta ace, jurassic 5, mos def.

Judging by your handle you must think you're a real thug.

Your music taste is ear wank.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Nas, tribe called quest, q-tip, wu-tan, NWA, masta ace, jurassic 5, mos def.

Judging by your handle you must think you're a real thug.

Your music taste is ear wank.
huh I said nothing about real thug, and na crooked I is the best with bars and flow

Wigy

There it is...
huh I said nothing about real thug, and na crooked I is the best with bars and flow
Well, hes not.

tribe and nas are both leagues better.

You personally like the artist, most would regard them as ass though. You're entitled to you're opinion though.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Well, hes not.

You personally like the artist, most would regard them as ass though. You're entitled to you're opinion though.
huh wow you dont know about crooked he is highly respected behind the scenes lol

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Well, hes not.

You personally like the artist, most would regard them as ass though. You're entitled to you're opinion though.[/QUOTE
Crooked I will end up bringing true hip hop back with his brothers horseshoe gang

Wigy

There it is...
The song in that video is far from true hip hop.

I really hope u listen to at least half of the artists i mentioned if you're going to go around telling people what 'true hiphop' is.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
did you listen to the lyrics if not then you dont know loln dont assume
You're right. The lyrics are absolutely brilliant. Here's some of the highlights:

Ey yo, I once had a bitch named Chilly
And she wouldn't do it my way
So I slapped the bitch silly

Got your baby mama fiendin' for dick, she wanna fuck now

Yeah I'll be strokin' and leavin' the Pussy open
When I'm in it, it ain't no joke and get your whole back broke

I'm not sure how anyone could overlook such brilliance.

Wigy

There it is...
You're right. The lyrics are absolutely brilliant. Here's some of the highlights:

Ey yo, I once had a bitch named Chilly
And she wouldn't do it my way
So I slapped the bitch silly

Got your baby mama fiendin' for dick, she wanna fuck now

Yeah I'll be strokin' and leavin' the Pussy open
When I'm in it, it ain't no joke and get your whole back broke

I'm not sure how anyone could overlook such brilliance.
I just listened to it again to check the lyrics and was thinking the EXACT same thing.

Don-subzero. Go listen to Nas, Mos Def, Tribe called quest, 2pac, biggie etc. that is actual hiphop, you're listening to idiotic newage wigger rap

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I just listened to it again to check the lyrics and was thinking the EXACT same thing.

Don-subzero. Go listen to Nas, Mos Def, Tribe called quest, 2pac, biggie etc. that is actual hiphop, you're listening to idiotic newage wigger rap
ahahahhhahahahahahhahahahah I dont have to say anything and crooked I isnt new he was on death row he did his thing from day and he is the best you dont know,

ps I know about hip hop dont tell me who to listen too

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature

your name is wigy ahahaha

Wigy

There it is...
your name is wigy ahahaha
Its a play on my surname.

Yours is DoN-SubZerO... suggesting you think you're some kind of gangster boss and the upper and lower case letters make me think you're about 12 and think talking about weed is cool

Don't care if he is on deathrow, his lyrics are fucking garbage. Actually laughable. Everything thats wrong with rap.
All of the artists i've mentioned are held in higher regard by anybody who knows the genre.