What's new

Tech Frame Traps

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I'm seeing a lot of discussion about Bane's frame traps. I'm not entirely sure what that means?

Also, I've been seeing a lot of usefulness in getting a knockdown, pumping at least a level 2 venom, then hitting the waking up opponent with a command grab. And repeating until the level 3 venom runs out. I'm not sure if anyone has discussed this yet.

I'm seeing a lot of discussion about Bane's frame traps. I'm not entirely sure what that means?

Also, I've been seeing a lot of usefulness in getting a knockdown, pumping at least a level 2 venom, then hitting the waking up opponent with a command grab. And repeating until the level 3 venom runs out. I'm not sure if anyone has discussed this yet.
Yea, you can alternate between the command grab, the double punch, and b23 to really keep people guessing. People can jump out of the command grab, but not the double punch.

In my circle of friends, we refer to this as the Bane Triangle of Doom.

(all inputs assume you are using venom)
Double Punch beats jab, crouch, and jump, resets situation on hit, can also wall carry a bit when MB. Safe on block.

C. Grab beats stand block, crouch, and many wake up options, resets situation on hit.

b23 beats stand block and gives advantage on crouch block (i think), leads into wall carry or damage combo on hit.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
I'm fairly new to a character like Bane, reset heavy and read heavy, and I was wondering when are the best times to use those three different options?