What's new

Foxy has Corner Grab into Ice Clone reset working

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
Given how strict the timing is, I'd say I makes almost no difference if they keep it or remove it, it won't be nearly as prominent as it was in MKX if they decide not to patch it.

BumbleBee

Power of Toasty
all the MK creators are doing that click bait shit at the mo.. like K&M just has "the greatest MK1 set in history" and R1p and Destroyer are always going "worlds bets x player" and stuff... it is so crass.
It's quite a pity, isn't it... K&M were the ones to resist joining the sith, but even they gave in. People flew over to the web to get away from television, but it's arguably worse here now.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
all the MK creators are doing that click bait shit at the mo.. like K&M just has "the greatest MK1 set in history" and R1p and Destroyer are always going "worlds bets x player" and stuff... it is so crass.
Yeah iv noticed that too. I get that’s how it is though, I like those guys and hope they’re getting enough clicks to make a living off what they like.

It's quite a pity, isn't it... K&M were the ones to resist joining the sith, but even they gave in. People flew over to the web to get away from television, but it's arguably worse here now.
In their defense they have been around longer than other youtubers yet their growing rate is literally limping. But yeah, workds best set is such a shitty title

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
That's what the YouTube algorithm rewards. Blame the system.
what rubbish... the thumbnails attract clicks from humans.. that is why they do it or have creators pull stupid faces or showing sexy guys or girls.. that has nothing to do with the algorithm. Its people.

Meh leave it, or trade it for EX slide side swap hitting clone. Sub getting to "cheat" in certain situations and having a gross corner game, often at the cost of midscreen, is one of the more interesting playstyles he's picked up.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
what rubbish... the thumbnails attract clicks from humans.. that is why they do it or have creators pull stupid faces or showing sexy guys or girls.. that has nothing to do with the algorithm. Its people.
You don't understand how YouTube works. I suggest you do some research on the topic.

REYTHEGREAT

If this is just with sub and using 1 assist, imagine all the dirt others will have. Crazy setups, blenders, and so on.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
If this is just with sub and using 1 assist, imagine all the dirt others will have. Crazy setups, blenders, and so on.
Yeah, it’s gonna be important to see how see how crazy this actually is in the context of what everyone can do. I predict this isn’t even an outlier

BumbleBee

Power of Toasty
In their defense they have been around longer than other youtubers
Speaking of those, you just reminded me of someone else : Netherkast is another one that felt victim to the "YT game" It's a podcast with 4 charismatic geeks discussing everything Mortal Kombat. The've been doing it for nearly a decade and i was always quite happy to tune in... Until their showrunner decided that "me likey big numbers go bigger" last year and the rest is history. At the end of the day, K&M gain a monetary value out of it. NK is just a hobby out of love for the thing, that you love, what's the point ?!

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Welcome to YouTube, social media, forums, and the internet in general Where sensationalism thrives and actual facts are "discredited" by opinions.
It’s only frustrating because I know the people who watch it will be like “yeah bro Sub (or insert whichever character it will inevitably be) is broken” and not get that the thumbnail is that way just to get people to click.