What's new

General/Other - Kung Lao Foxy Grandpa vs Perfect Legend ?

Who wins if mirror match happened at ESL Showcase ?

• Perfect Legend

• FoxyGrandpa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jeremy vega

Kung Lao is the GOAT
So as a fan of both these players and someone who has used Kung Lao as a main since MK9, this match is SOOOOOO Hype to me. They both use Kung Lao so differently, at the highest level. PL has been doing this for a while and has been pretty much the poster boy for Kung Lao but has looked vulnerable as of late. (Even though he's still in the top 16) and FoxyGrandpa has looked flat out dominant in his ventures. I study both of them as a Kung Lao loyalist and I PERSONALLY and surprisingly lean towards FoxyGrandpa. He's so patient, the footsies is on point and rarely makes mistakes. As PL who the hell knows what he's going to do any given match. He's so explosive, so unpredictable and still highly effective. I hope these two faceoff in a mirror match cause imo, this would be the match of the evening. So, who's your pick why?

Houndovhell

Subby-Z is my Main Man, the Man that I Main
I think Foxy would take the mirror. He seems to be ripping through the EU scene, and I don't think PL would be ready for the Grandpa D. Just my two cents, but sorta biased cause Foxy is in my top 5 favourite players :p