What's new

"Found in the Krypt" (Golden Vault?) Gear That You've Unlocked Elsewhere

Art Lean

Noob
So I was starting to get the impression that anything labelled as simply "Found In the Krypt" meant it was from a Golden Kronika Vault only, however I've unlocked (among many others I expect) at the very least the Klassic Kabal mask, his Underdone skin and the Squad Leader beret for Sonya from just standard Towers of Time "random gear" rewards even though both had the simply 'Found In the Krypt' label.

Are these items not going to be in golden vaults do you think, or does it mean that golden vault items (like Jax's classic arms, which I missed) may appear through random ToT gear rewards if I keep depressingly grinding? :oops:

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Sub-Zero and Raiden vaults never came to my krypt.. I have checked them everyday.. Never shown in those places.. or other places.. But i have found the Scorpion vault.. I don't now how to unlock missed ones.. shrine or chests are not working about that, i have to wait like a stupid and hoping for a miracle..

kantboy-2

Ripper
I got the 'Found in the Krypt' items and skins for Johnny, Baraka, Sonya and Kabal from ToT rewards.

Maybe those characters will not get Gold Kronika Vaults?

What I want to know is if Sub-Zero and Liu Kang gear that can't be accessed is being saved for the rumored Krypt expansion.

Lack of info is annoying as heck.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
That sucks ^ why did they never come to your krypt?
i don't know bro, i saw the news about the Krypt events here and i have checked every 7 fallowing days those places but they just didn't appear. Btw i have unlocked klassic kabal mask playing through tot, not in Krypt. This method is not working for tundra or mythologies skins and i don't know why? Also i wonder why those Krypt skins never appears as bundles in the shop. We can buy them with spending our useless time crystals.

I missed the Shao Kahn classic skin and Sub-Zero Hydro skin vault events but they say “found in krypt” under location description. Second, does the difficulty level in story mode make a difference for the rewards, etc?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
i don't know bro, i saw the news about the Krypt events here and i have checked every 7 fallowing days those places but they just didn't appear. Btw i have unlocked klassic kabal mask playing through tot, not in Krypt. This method is not working for tundra or mythologies skins and i don't know why? Also i wonder why those Krypt skins never appears as bundles in the shop. We can buy them with spending our useless time crystals.
Yeah that sucks for sure man, the Tundra and Mythology skins were from krypt events so not sure if they'll have alternate methods of getting those. Hopefully they will because I missed the Kitana one. I also hope they have the Kombat League skins and gear stuff available on the shop in the future for God+ since most of us don't get that high. I've noticed the bundles most of them anyway can be easily unlocked via character towers, may take a few days to a week to finish all 5 stages but it's easy, more so time consuming then anything.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Sub-Zero and Raiden vaults never came to my krypt.. I have checked them everyday.. Never shown in those places.. or other places.. But i have found the Scorpion vault.. I don't now how to unlock missed ones.. shrine or chests are not working about that, i have to wait like a stupid and hoping for a miracle..
The gold Kronika vaults are only there for 24 hours, the day of the event. If you missed it that day, it won’t be there later.