What's new

General/Other - Reptile Found a weird interaction between reptile and Sub

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Trading armour and classic MKX hitboxes?
Dunno. I originally thought it was because 1,4 makes reptile airborne for a bit, but that doesnt make sense because the xray is grounded anyway. And like I said every other interaction has the xray break the slide.

Slide shouldnt pass through unless reptile was classified by the game as being airborne, or something.

TommyKing5

But the saw... the saw is family
Very odd. I was going to say that Sub low profiles the X-ray, but that doesn't explain the side switch. Is it only a Sub Zero thing? Have you tried Cyber Sub or Scorpion to see if the same thing happens to them too?

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
This sorta reminds me of the old "SZ can run through a frozen opponent" glitch... MKX at its best

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Very odd. I was going to say that Sub low profiles the X-ray, but that doesn't explain the side switch. Is it only a Sub Zero thing? Have you tried Cyber Sub or Scorpion to see if the same thing happens to them too?
Ill test it a bit later. But I think itll just be a sub thing.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Nvm, not just a sub thing.

Only works on these 2 to a much lesser extent. Couldnt get it to happen off any other moves or strings. As opposed to the 4 that work with sub. This is weird.
I also tried other slower slides like scorps takedown, errons slide and tanyas drill, but they all got rekt.