What's new

Fortress of Solitude lists Daegon, J. Cage, Reptile, Shang Tsung, Pennywise as most wanted for MK11

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
That list is a sham. No one would vote for Daegon on purpose. I fully believe he will be in the game, though.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I would like to see a fighting style that would fit an old man better though. More sorcery normals and not brute strength type hits.
Fair point, I guess when it comes to sorcery characters. However I believe that Boon, could've apply those changes over these years, but I also think that cause this is FG, conversion to traditional type soccer, was not an option.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
More sorcery normals and not brute strength type hits.
Tbh one thing I liked more about MK9 animations is that there were fewer vague hand waving accompanied by particle effects. 9 vs X Ermac, as my "favorite" example.

Wouldn't say I'm against "sorcery normals", but I'd prefer associated motions to be sharper for that mystical martial arts kind of feel to them.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Tbh one thing I liked more about MK9 animations is that there were fewer vague hand waving accompanied by particle effects. 9 vs X Ermac, as my "favorite" example.

Wouldn't say I'm against "sorcery normals", but I'd prefer associated motions to be sharper for that mystical martial arts kind of feel to them.
Yeah I understand where you are coming from. Old man Shang is the only one I would want that for.

Maybe just normal hits with a little magic oomph at the end. I didn’t really like the hand waving Ermac moves either. It looked weak even with the sorcery.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?

Avatar style. Like how Tremor and Geras do it.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Pennywise the DANCING CLOWN? Like seriously? Pennywise isn't a clown to begin with, it's a freaking shapeshifter extreme, that ultimately dies by the hands of a bunch of freaking nerdy children...