What's new

FORGE Recipes (SPOILERS)

Mortal Kombat 11 Forge Crafting Recipes

• Shinnok’s Amulet – Ensorcelled Demon’s Heart, Ensorcelled Eye of a Dragon, (?)
  • Ethereal Armor – Element of Order, Essence of Edenian Magic, (?)
  • Kuai Liang’s Frosty Arsenal – Copper Plating, Kytinn Spittle, (?)
  • Noble Kahn’s Lynx Macana – (red spiked club), Stabilized Chaos, (?)
  • Shackle of Sin – (green frowning mask), Stabilized Chaos, (?)
  • Shadow Ops No-Serial Pistol – (brass revolver), Copper Plating, (?)
  • Transmute Souls: Lost Soul Essence, Lost Soul Essence, (?)
  • Licensed to Fight: (Johnny's broken gold statue award), (green potion thing), (?)
  • Mistress of Bojutsu: Mileena's mask, (green potion thing), (?)
If you have figured out any of the Recipes? Please post them here.

IGN has a pretty good guide here

Last edited:
* Transmute Souls: Lost Soul Essence, Lost Soul Essence, (?)

* Licensed to Fight: (Johnny's broken gold statue award), (green potion thing), (?)

* Mistress of Bojutsu: Mileena's mask, (green potion thing), (?)

For Transmute koins it's: Gold Ore + Gold Ore + Copper Plating = 5,000 koins. I've also noticed, some of the weapons and armor that end with a "?" is usually the Copper Plating.

Ger187

Noob
What a fail.. i did the transmute souls thing two times the lost soul essence is gone but the soul fragments didnt count to my account.. think its a bug

Takes ages im farmin towers or easy ai gets you 10 aoul fragments every match. Ofcourse realy luckers get 10k douls for a daily like a friend of mine -.- not sure if that stays or if it is a bug

What a fail.. i did the transmute souls thing two times the lost soul essence is gone but the soul fragments didnt count to my account.. think its a bug
You must have had bad luck i used my mats 5 times an got them 5 times, still some stuff i very glitchy, i ised the coin for better loot at the shrine 2 times with 100k gold, put me back in the main menu with using the coins and getting nothing

Ger187

Noob
You must have had bad luck i used my mats 5 times an got them 5 times, still some stuff i very glitchy, i ised the coin for better loot at the shrine 2 times with 100k gold, put me back in the main menu with using the coins and getting nothing
Yeah that sucks