What's new

Forever King's new and improved Tier List

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
You said minigun, though lol. Didn't see MB anywhere.

Though, tbh, both MB minigun and MB rush do different things. The only similarity is that they are safe, well, rush is, mostly. Rush is a pure chip damage tool in comparison to minigun (does A LOT of chip damage, and since damage dealt is related to meter gain, it builds back most of that meter as well). Minigun is a tool to create some space. The chip damage and meter gain is far and away much worse.
I should pick up GL.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Flash in the same tier as batman? You ain't no son of mine.
I said I'd bump him up. I also said the following in a later post:

"I appreciate the urge to make tier lists, but this game is pretty balanced overall. Knowing matchups well trumps tier placings every time. If anything, I'd probably just set a tier list up as high, mid, and low, and leave it at that, but even then, it's only useful for up- & downplaying"

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I said I'd bump him up. I also said the following in a later post:

"I appreciate the urge to make tier lists, but this game is pretty balanced overall. Knowing matchups well trumps tier placings every time. If anything, I'd probably just set a tier list up as high, mid, and low, and leave it at that, but even then, it's only useful for up- & downplaying"
I like being able to downplay, so tier lists are important to me. :)

In all honesty, right now, I'd agree.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
-2 moves at point blank and further on, a sad day when a non batman main knows that.
Only if the move in question doesn't cause any kind of block stun. You can't release trait during block stun.
An expert like yourself probably knows that, though.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Only if the move in question doesn't cause any kind of block stun. You can't release trait during block stun.
An expert like yourself probably knows that, though.
Blockstun doesn't matter, spacing and - frames do. Blockstun just means you actually need to time that retarded trait.