What's new

For Those Who Already Gotten Spoiled

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Just remember one thing, at the end of the day we are eventually going to see that stuff in game anyway. The reactions I got from being spoiled is the same as me discovering it by myself. Pretty dope stuff seeing all the skins, gear, and the krypt. I don't regret anything, used to feel so miserable people spoiling things on youtube n shit. But this time? nah, shits is just getting old and we should just get used to it. The game is coming out tomorrow ladies n gentlemen, and i'm so looking forward to it. In fact, I still didn't see everything. There is still a ton for us to discover unless of course you watched people play through the whole story or huge amounts of the krypt.

Keep your head up...it will all get better trust me. I think we just overthink and let ourselves feel less hyped when in reality nothing wrong with being spoiled here and there.

Have fun when the game comes out.

Peace!

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I think it's moreso that people wanna experience it for themselves in full moment. For example. Let's say someone were to say, "Oh, Thanos dies in Infinity War." Well of course, I'm going to react, but I don't get to get the same experience as I would've gotten if I had, say, watched the movie in theatres. And when I DO watch it, I can't recapture that feeling ever again.