What's new

For my EU PC players ;)

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I'm garbage and my own pc can't run the game, but if you need players for a tourney on EUPC I'm in for a bodying depending on the time. Not gonna write 'if I'm free' because I am always free, huehue :v.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Tonight I'm getting my "new" rig and make my return to the salt plains very soon...
Nice. Waiting for your return. When you see the chance, announce the tourney already. :)

Tanno

I would double-like this post for the bastard SaSSolino but that scrub got banned not long ago.

Hype level unchained.
Who got banned? If he were banned, not even his profile would be visible, yet I can see his profile.

@SaSSolino

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Who got banned? If he were banned, not even his profile would be visible, yet I can see his profile.

@SaSSolino
He told me few days ago that he got banned on TYM lol
It seems like TYM admins didn't want to know which hand does Goro use to self pleasure, such a shame, I've worked on that theory with all my soul.

The same article got me banned from the MK sub-redddit as well, or that might be because I called one of their admins autistic, I'm not sure. :DOGE

If you need it, I can still find the document though, anyway:

Last edited:

Tanno

It seems like TYM admins didn't want to know which hand does Goro use to self pleasure, such a shame, I've worked on that theory with all my soul.

The same article got me banned from the MK sub-redddit as well, or that might be because I called one of their admins autistic, I'm not sure. :DOGE

If you need it, I can still find the document though, anyway:

Maybe this is the reason you got banned? :DOGE