What's new

For Fun. Name one move or sequence that will trigger someone.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Pre-nerf Low Gunshots.

If you weren't around at that time, then you can't even imagine how chaotic the Injustice and Deathstroke boards were. And then even after the nerfhammer killed Low Gunshots, m2dave single-handedly kept the chaos going with his complaining and arguing about how Deathstroke needed old Low Gunshots.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Wow some good ones. Gonna add "There's nothing wrong with zoning in MKX, it's fine. #GetGudScrub."

Funny how wrong so many people, some many players from bottom to the top were dead wrong in hindsight. At the time there was such an annoying narrative that if you complained that zoning was weak you must be a terrible player because some guy(s) who placed Top 8 or well respected forum members said zoning was as strong as rushdown. Triggered me more than even MMH's teleport/orbs.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Espio

Kokomo
Literally ANYTHING Kitana does.

Like imagine someone making a thread about confirmed characters and being so hurt by her comboing off fans that they include in the thread OP "HOPEFULLY KITANA WON'T BE ABLE TO COMBO OFF FANS IN THIS GAME" I'm actually dead because it is super duper unrelated lol.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
- Im here to beat some NPC
- u cant code bruh
- Anti SJW
- Is Ok to Smirk
- Build The Wall in earthRealm
- Wakanda Sucks

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Week 1 MKX release:

11 Spear f2,1 tele-punch, b3 low demon, NJP, xxxx

I'm sure my inputs are wrong but hopefully you get the idea.

chores

bad at things
from injustice 1:

F23 (Superman)
B13 (Lantern)
B12 (Aquaman)
B113 (Wonder Woman)
B23 (Batman)
B23 (Black Adam)
B22 (Flash)
F13 (Aquaman)
33/B2 (Wonder Woman)