What's new

Fools, Zod is a well-balanced character.

Is Zod well-balanced?

• Total voters

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
You don't because you are a dumb ass gears of war 1 lag is similiar to injustice. Each punch you have to match it on how bad the lag is just like in gears of war 1. Each time you shot you have to time it on how he lag is. Dumb ass kid. You know nothin about the game mechanics and online. You just be a casual gamer. Wow I made one mistake on my math crucify me
Isn't @HomeLee1121 like a champion in some other game?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You don't because you are a dumb ass gears of war 1 lag is similiar to injustice. Each punch you have to match it on how bad the lag is just like in gears of war 1. Each time you shot you have to time it on how he lag is. Dumb ass kid. You know nothin about the game mechanics and online. You just be a casual gamer. Wow I made one mistake on my math crucify me
What did this even mean

You don't because you are a dumb ass gears of war 1 lag is similiar to injustice. Each punch you have to match it on how bad the lag is just like in gears of war 1. Each time you shot you have to time it on how he lag is. Dumb ass kid. You know nothin about the game mechanics and online. You just be a casual gamer. Wow I made one mistake on my math crucify mean!!!
Ra helios, you're fucking retarded and you probably have a garbage ass connection which is why you had lag in Gears 1 b/c I never had lag that was 1 sec or more. In injustice you just have to enter button inputs early depending on lag and most of the time you can't react to certain strings, you just have to make a read. THAT'S IT. In gears you have to account for angles of grenades, where the grenade is going to land and how soon it will get there according to your shitty connection, the speed of opposite player pulling up his chainsaw or if he going to just run around you blind firing, wall bouncing, two piecing, and even weapon pick up timing. Oh yeah and if you didn't know gears 1 is 4v4 so 4 of the above options could be happening at once during "lag". IM PRETTY FUCKING SURE NONE OF THAT IS IN INJUSTICE.