What's new

Tech - Sorcerer Fool proof frame traps on block with the armor aura

macro

Eezeepeezee
It dosen't matter if you're in the corner or not, by doing these moves your opponent can not attack you with out getting hit into a full combo.

1-B324
B2
F2122
NJP

4-B2
F2122

F212-B2
B324
B324
NJP

D3-F2122
B2
INJP

MBSkull-F212
B2

MBRuin-F2122
B324
B2
INJP
So with this knowledge my Quan brothers, stay safe and prosper!

@Under_The_Mayo
@STB Shujinkydink
@Insuperable

Last edited:

macro

Eezeepeezee
I still don't get it :confused:
Man it just a list of frame traps that don't work unless you have the armor aura, and all of the frame traps beat 6 frame moves

1-B324
^ ^
this is what you do to end the end the frame trap in the aura
this is what you do to start the trap in the aura

SEV

Noob
I can't really make sense of what he has typed out, but I'm pretty sure what he's saying, is that, with the armor rune out, certain strings that are negative on block act as pseudo block strings, or baiting, because the frame gap isn't large enough to allow for more than one hit before Quan's follow up.

I might be wrong, but that is the only way I can make any sense of it. Even then, this is Sorcerer Quan's whole game plan essentially so it's nothing new, but he might just be documenting all the options for people to read, even though no one can understand it.

It dosen't matter if you're in the corner or not, by doing these moves your opponent can not attack you with out getting hit into a full combo.

1-B324
B2
F2122
NJP

4-B2
F2122

F212-B2
B324
B324
NJP

D3-F2122
B2
INJP

MBSkull-F212
B2

MB RUIN -F2122
B324
B2
INJP
So with this knowledge my Quan brothers, stay safe and prosper!

@Under_The_Mayo
@STB Shujinkydink
@Insuperable
I understood the frame trap stuff and I like it BUT please Please stop calling the Rune (or the Ground Burst as it is called in the game) RUIN. WTH?! I am Russian and I know that it is a Rune.
It does RUIN a lot of people in a match but it is still a Rune, a magical encryption that serves as a conductor for mystical energy, Rune.
Or more realistically, a letter of an ancient Germanic alphabet, related to the Roman alphabet, Rune.
RUNE
R
U
N
E!!!
rune

macro

Eezeepeezee
I understood the frame trap stuff and I like it BUT please Please stop calling the Rune (or the Ground Burst as it is called in the game) RUIN. WTH?! I am Russian and I know that it is a Rune.
It does RUIN a lot of people in a match but it is still a Rune, a magical encryption that serves as a conductor for mystical energy, Rune.
Or more realistically, a letter of an ancient Germanic alphabet, related to the Roman alphabet, Rune.
RUNE
R
U
N
E!!!
rune
But what about corny jokes? :confused:
Just ask anyone I play how many times I make the stupid joke "I'll ruin you in this game!"

macro

Eezeepeezee
RUNE
R
U
N
E!!!
rune
Btw thanks for getting the tech