What's new

Tech Flying Grayson cross up every time

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Please hold down
well i'd rather hold down then get hit by it, and if its really a nuisance i'll push block or back dash, or all the other options i have when i block it. people under rate just blocking instead of just waking up all the damn time.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Well, I don't see any night wings doing this. And staff in the neutral game, this allows a true 50-50. Fg Cross up gives you awesome opportunity to add quick extra damage without changing the neutral game. If they blocked the wrong way or wake up you can get a punish. If they hold down, I can do 1f2 1f2 1f2 until they don't.

If this is known, are people not using it because it's not practical? I was using this online last night and had pretty decent success with it. It's not my go to solution, but it is a great way to catch you offguard while remaining safe.

Also, isn't everyone always bitching about not being able to cross up wake ups mid screen? This seems pretty reliable to me.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Well, I don't see any night wings doing this. And staff in the neutral game, this allows a true 50-50. Fg Cross up gives you awesome opportunity to add quick extra damage without changing the neutral game. If they blocked the wrong way or wake up you can get a punish. If they hold down, I can do 1f2 1f2 1f2 until they don't.

If this is known, are people not using it because it's not practical? I was using this online last night and had pretty decent success with it. It's not my go to solution, but it is a great way to catch you offguard while remaining safe.

Also, isn't everyone always bitching about not being able to cross up wake ups mid screen? This seems pretty reliable to me.
I still do this, I stopped cause some characters hitboxes duck it or can still wake up out of it. I mainly just use it for spacing. @macro showed me this a looooong time ago and said idk why other NW players arent doing this. I could have sworn either @Sajam or takeachance posted something similar to this but my memory could be funny. Still good shit though.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Good stuff Fly. I knew it crosses-up in certain situations but now this seems pretty practical. I am going to practice this.
One question, if the FG hits (cross-up), will it cause a natural knockdown or does the opponent fall the other way or what?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Gonna check up the video later, this is good tech but something small overall. You guys need to truly find a good juicy 50-50

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson

I do this, but I didn't know it was a consistent thing. I only thought the people who got hit by it were just free. lol I'll consider how I end my combos.