What's new

Flawless Victory Tournament Utrecht, Holland

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Here are the video's of the Flawless Victory tournament that was held in Utrecht, Holland on the 24th of september.
The video's were recorded by Project MrE, a super nice guy that supports and promotes Benelux video game tournaments in general. Again, thanks man (and everyone that was there!!)!

I only posted the winners-, losers- and grand- finals. Check Project MrE's Youtube channel, or the Dutch Flawless Victory forum for more bloodshedding!!

Here's the candy!!

Winners Finals
Lucky vs KillahBoss

Losers Finals
Dussss vs KillahBoss

Grand Finals
Lucky vs Killah-Boss

Enjoy!!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Wow... THANK YOU for posting these. I saw these two days ago but since I did not know really anything about the matches whatsoever... I decided not to post them. Now I can, thank you!

Satan1

Ice Pirate
No prob, these video's needed posting here, there is some true talent in Holland (got owned, 0-6, in the poules myself ;) )

PS: And be sure check TYM members Sasuga and davidovitch on project MrE's channel! Dunno if there are more Dutch F.V. members yet, if so, shout it out!!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
No prob, these video's needed posting here, there is some true talent in Holland (got owned, 0-6, in the poules myself ;) )

PS: And be sure check TYM members Sasuga and davidovitch on project MrE's channel! Dunno if there are more Dutch F.V. members yet, if so, shout it out!!
You guys definitely need to round all of your MK players up and tell them about us here. It's been crazy... we have members from all over the world... I effing love it. We actually cater to you guys... it's an honor to have you all here. :)

Sasuga

Noob
You guys definitely need to round all of your MK players up and tell them about us here. It's been crazy... we have members from all over the world... I effing love it. We actually cater to you guys... it's an honor to have you all here. :)
:jerkoff:

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Yeah man, TYM as a worldwide Mortal Kombat homebase! You guys do a great job (all the MK forums b.t.w.!)!

Massicus

Noob
Bedankt dat jullie me ingelicht hebben
Not.
Als ik zo naar de filmpjes kijk denk ik dat ik best een goeie kans zou hebben met mn sub-zero/reptile
Hebben jullie meer fighting-events daar in Utrecht ?
(en kun je er ook ergens fightsticks kopen voor andere fighters ?)
Limburger btw

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Kiila Boss played well, he's a nice guy too, its just a pity that he wants to learn everything the hard way, and get wrecked for doing inpatient wake ups and random rolls.

He just needs to get rid of that and he will be a fantastic player.