What's new

General/Other Flash's "Running Man Stance" should be buffed

Briyen

Noob
OKAY CHANGE THE TITLE TO MIGHT BE BUFFED LATER ON or SOMETHING, stop saying im DEMANDING it, just discussing

every time i start doing well with flash online they counter pick me to death with zoners its ridiculous

i can use the speed dodge but by the time i recover the another projectile is already headed my way so whats the point, cyborg can just shot two at different times and so can deathstroke

what im thinking is after you activate his dd2 "running man stance" he should be able to run through projectiles, all his options after this generally unsafe on block anyways so it wouldnt be that strong and at least he can get inside

what do you guys think?

*edit* yes i tried block, then dash, then block, then dash but its really hard online cause the timing is strict

:cool:

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Me and my buddy played a set of 15 games last night. He used the Flash for all 15 an I used Batman, Superman, Grundy, and then used Aquaman.

He actually bested me 3-2 in the first five games. So then I used Aquaman.

I went 10-0 against Flash with Aquaman.

He couldn't get in at all on him. He tried everything. All I really did was keep my distance and use ground Trident, uppercut, trident "slash", and trident throw. He couldn't even get my first health bar down

It was bad. Flash does need some buffs just from playing those games. I could imagine its just as bad or worse against a good Deathstroke player.

Noob
Briyen, the game is like 39 hours old. I think it's WAY too early to be calling for buffs/nerfs. I think it's more than possible that there's a way around stuff...but the game is brand new and totally unexplored.

Hell, things are STILL being found in MK9 and it's 2 years old!

Give it some time... remember just because YOU can't avoid it (yet) doesn't mean its unavoidable... it means that with patience, you'll find a way.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Me and my buddy played a set of 15 games last night. He used the Flash for all 15 an I used Batman, Superman, Grundy, and then used Aquaman.

He actually bested me 3-2 in the first five games. So then I used Aquaman.

I went 10-0 against Flash with Aquaman.

He couldn't get in at all on him. He tried everything. All I really did was keep my distance and use ground Trident, uppercut, trident "slash", and trident throw. He couldn't even get my first health bar down

It was bad. Flash does need some buffs just from playing those games. I could imagine its just as bad or worse against a good Deathstroke player.
Flash can punish all those moves with his lightning charge on block.

I think you should explore the characters more before asking for buffs.

Briyen

Noob
wow relax men, i was just thinking about it, holy moley

just saying his options are way limited compared to airdashers, other zoners and armor ppl, he has none of that

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
wow relax men, i was just thinking about it, holy moley

just saying his options are way limited compared to airdashers, other zoners and armor ppl, he has none of that
I wouldn't take it personally. Video games are serious business. Soon as you bring up a topic Internet thugs want to come out of the depths to shoot you down. There is no such thing as a civil talk anymore in the game community. It's pathetic.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Screw that shit!!! He gets in and it's fucking hell for zoners, don't be scrubby man just cause you cant get around simple zoning don't request to have one of the best characters in this game buffed. Are you kidding me?! Deathstroke can be stopped with pure fundamental. Deathstroke is good but you guys are making him sound like Kabal with all your whining and crying, jeez. Time your frigging jumps and ducks, bait gunfires be smart man, don't just rely on tools and specials, if that's how you plan on playing you'll get slaughtered anyway.

PS Aquaman rapes flash with his long reach trident.

I understand where you are coming from and it's frustrating, but this new training mode is wayyyyy better than mk9s crappy one, it's just going to take some practice and some patients and a little less salt.

Since there is online practice mode, you dont have to learn stuff like that from match experience, link up with a buddy and have him lame you out with zoning so you can get a hold on it and find strategies to get around it, I also agree that it's far too early to be asking for buffs and nerfs.

Hey look, I gave a helpful suggestion without coming off as a sanctimonious chode.

"Easy Mode"

Briyen

Noob
I wouldn't take it personally. Video games are serious business. Soon as you bring up a topic Internet thugs want to come out of the depths to shoot you down. There is no such thing as a civil talk anymore in the game community. It's pathetic.
freal, if these guys are "owning" online cyborgs i wanna hear legit strats not "GROW FUNDAMENTALS!"

Briyen

Noob
I understand where you are coming from and it's frustrating, but this new training mode is wayyyyy better than mk9s crappy one, it's just going to take some practice and some patients and a little less salt.

Since there is online practice mode, you dont have to learn stuff like that from match experience, link up with a buddy and have him lame you out with zoning so you can get a hold on it and find strategies to get around it, I also agree that it's far too early to be asking for buffs and nerfs.

Hey look, I gave a helpful suggestion without coming off as a sanctimonious chode.

"Easy Mode"
TY :)

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
i dont get this trend of replying to posts that are redeemed "non pro" with small snarky responses?
The game has been out for two days. I'm willing to bet that Flash players will be able to figure out a way past zoning like sub-zero players had to pre-Slide buff

Plus, small snarky remarks get me likes :D

Briyen

Noob
The game has been out for two days. I'm willing to bet that Flash players will be able to figure out a way past zoning like sub-zero players had to pre-Slide buff

Plus, small snarky remarks get me likes :D
lol that i cant deny, you will get likes

yeah its been only 2days but man these flash forums are dead right now, just wanna have more flash discussions!:p

Vagrant

Noob
I agree that all the forums are lacking right now. It's hard to level up without legit strats posted. However reo posted a thread telling everyone exactly how to get past deathstrokes stuff.

Briyen

Noob
Screw that shit!!! He gets in and it's fucking hell for zoners, don't be scrubby man just cause you cant get around simple zoning don't request to have one of the best characters in this game buffed. Are you kidding me?! Deathstroke can be stopped with pure fundamental. Deathstroke is good but you guys are making him sound like Kabal with all your whining and crying, jeez. Time your frigging jumps and ducks, bait gunfires be smart man, don't just rely on tools and specials, if that's how you plan on playing you'll get slaughtered anyway.

so much anger young padawan, the lag makes deathstroke even better, im talking online mostly, so why is the flash beast inside compared to other characters? lotta characters are good inside but they have a way easier job to get inside ala air dashes or counter projectiles

Briyen

Noob
I agree that all the forums are lacking right now. It's hard to level up without legit strats posted. However reo posted a thread telling everyone exactly how to get past deathstrokes stuff.
yeah read it a few times, its just a lot of chars have better tools to get inside, at least im not asking for a deathstroke nerf LOL :p (i wont)

Stchamps

PSN: SoaD_009

Kabal takes a thousand times more skill to play than Deathstroke.

Mvskokee

It's what I am. I dont care why.
As a guy who is maining flash. He should have trouble getting in. Because once he is in, it is advantage high low,couter poking mixups all day. His back 2,2 is godlike... if they block it at close enough range..a down 1,2 will beat any button they press plus if they start respecting that mixup by blocking low....boom straight into overhead f2. Only thing i have found that can escape is and armor move or backdashing which flash can make a read on so. also he can phase through a projecting and activate slo mo and punish some projectiles recovery with head charge move.

As a guy who is maining flash. He should have trouble getting in. Because once he is in, it is advantage high low,couter poking mixups all day. His back 2,2 is godlike... if they block it at close enough range..a down 1,2 will beat any button they press plus if they start respecting that mixup by blocking low....boom straight into overhead f2. Only thing i have found that can escape is and armor move or backdashing which flash can make a read on so. also he can phase through a projecting and activate slo mo and punish some projectiles recovery with head charge move.
Do you have XBL?

Mvskokee

It's what I am. I dont care why.
yea i havent played online much but my gt is sm4llp0xbl4n3t....replace all vowels with numbers