What's new

Tech Flash trait combo standing reset tech!!!

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Alright testing this reset on the Flash himself and the results are disheartening. the +20 advantage was a rough estimate and belongs to the LKx4 version. With the LKx5 version you get +11 frame advantage (tested with sweep to see if it jails). The weird effect with the advantage however is that f2 (16 frames) plain beats out flying uppercut (6 frames). No trade nothing. I can't make the video until I am entirely positive on the advantages but for now here are the estimates with the current combos being used.

LKx4=+20 (more?), easy to jail with f2 and d1d2 if blocked allows for a little trait advantage leaving you at plus frames to continue pressure, easily confirmable on hit with LK.

LKx5=+10 to 11? frame advantage, gets beat by Flash's backdash (not sure about others, probably Zod). Optimal combo to go for reset when near the corner.

But enough sobbing, a standing reset that leaves you at enough frame advantage to go for a freaking safe 50/50 is not something to forget about. I will make sure to post the video today promise that.

thatgoon24

Morphio24
Hmmm, I'll have to test it out some more. I was using B22 as my starter, maybe that has something to do with it.

Edit: Yep, try the B22 or F21 starter. No cigar on the 4x version
Windows Live Movie Maker crashed on me and I don't know how to recover my video, so i won't have one up like i would have liked too.I'll remake the video later today probably, but here is the reset working on Batgirl with 4x LK version.
I tested the B22, F21, and D12 Starter on Harley, Raven, and Batgirl and got the reset with 4x LK

This is so good. Has anyone started using this because I haven't seen it used yet. I drop the 56% every time now. Giving up 13% for a potential 80% is worth it if you ask me. Flash players need to use this like frost players use vortex

thatgoon24

Morphio24
This is so good. Has anyone started using this because I haven't seen it used yet. I drop the 56% every time now. Giving up 13% for a potential 80% is worth it if you ask me. Flash players need to use this like frost players use vortex
Yeah here is Zyphox at The Break!
He doesnt get the reset but atleast he went for it. You can see him go for it at around 3:50

thatgoon24

Morphio24
I finally got to the point where I can add tech to gameplan.
I was trying some corner stuff and went for b22,LK(MB),32. It only does 27% , but it leaves them standing 90% of the time allowing you to follow it with low or overhead. was this known? is there a way to do this with SP? I been trying the mid screen resets, but they are not very reliable.
Im not sure if that has been found or not most likely found though, cause Flash players are on top of their tech!
Anyways, I tested this really quick and I don't think it leaves Flash at advantage, maybe just neutral. Set the practice dummy to jump and after you finish the combo jump as soon as possible. You'll find that the dummy can jump almost immediately after the combo is finished. So this probably means the opponent can backdash out of this setup or jump out of it. Good find nonetheless!