What's new

General/Other Flash trait bugs/glitch not fixed :(

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
okay so nrs either patched or hotfixed the super speed glitch for the flash. you can no longer super then immediately trait and get super dope speed and only uses one bar of trait. now that its gone why in the world do supers and clashes still resets the timer on trait cooldown? its not only the flash, sinestro while his trait is active, and any other trait cooldown also is effected. was this intentional? colt will this be getting fixed anytime soon or was this intentionally added to the meta game kind of like well if you see his trait cooldown is almost over then clash or super and it resets it or something? i don't get it.
Pig Of The Hut
LEGEND
Hellion_96
Tom Brady
DGOD PSYCHO
Slips
@anyone else

Yes, this is dogshit.

colt please call the gods among us and fix this. It really screws the flash to take away his trait when he already has to wait 20 seconds to get it, effectively allowing the opponent to nullify flash in round 2 at will.

Thanks guize!

SaJa

FH_FenriR
okay so nrs either patched or hotfixed the super speed glitch for the flash. you can no longer super then immediately trait and get super dope speed and only uses one bar of trait. now that its gone why in the world do supers and clashes still resets the timer on trait cooldown? its not only the flash, sinestro while his trait is active, and any other trait cooldown also is effected. was this intentional? colt will this be getting fixed anytime soon or was this intentionally added to the meta game kind of like well if you see his trait cooldown is almost over then clash or super and it resets it or something? i don't get it.
Pig Of The Hut
LEGEND
Hellion_96
Tom Brady
DGOD PSYCHO
Slips
@anyone else
Well, what do you suggest instead ? I mean, if you started using the trait, they cannot give us back the entire spell because they're clashing. I dunno.

Zyphox

Well, what do you suggest instead ? I mean, if you started using the trait, they cannot give us back the entire spell because they're clashing. I dunno.
i suggest that clash never resets the timer for any trait, not just the flash's. nor super moves.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
So flash should be able to lose a clash and have time still slowed for the opponent so flash is at major advantage?

I don't know what's the best option or what nrs intended, but it's very possible that this is exactly how they want clashing to work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
So flash should be able to lose a clash and have time still slowed for the opponent so flash is at major advantage?

I don't know what's the best option or what nrs intended, but it's very possible that this is exactly how they want clashing to work.

well, do other timed traits (like superman or green lantern) also turn off after a clash? If so, then I guess it's fine that Flash's does, even though it sucks. If they don't, then that's fucked up.

Zyphox

thats not how it works, if i never used my trait and lose a clash i can activate trait afterwards, if i used trait before, then when i go to do another combo while its recharging (it takes 20 seconds) and they clash....win or lose my trait resets to 0.......so now i have to wait 20 more seconds for 60% combos, infinites, and OTG's..........he needs all of that btw.

i could almost swear that today i did flash's super then tried to get the trait glitch... trait activated but cost no lightning bolts. i might be crazy tho, i gotta see if it was taped or not.... also - got some tourney wins with Flash today... felt good