What's new

Flash Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Anyone know how tournaments are going to effect gear? Because Flash has a lot of gear specials that I'd love to play/see but they might not be allowed.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Almost 100% sure gear specials won't be allowed. It's an unfair advantage.
They don't add stats, just new moves or properties. No different than variants in mkx. Only unfairness I guess would be people wouldn't have the chance to lab every gear special

Mr. Freeze

Green Lantern and Grodd Main
They don't add stats, just new moves or properties. No different than variants in mkx. Only unfairness I guess would be people wouldn't have the chance to lab every gear special
You answered your own question with that last point. You can lab variations because you know what moves are variation specific. You have no way of knowing what gear moves somebody has or has equipped. It's just too unfair in a tournament setting.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Looks like his charge punch and uppercut are gone.

Wish they also got rid of his lightning kicks, I hate that animation so much.

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."
some of his gear looks really fun to use. The one where the EX fist flurry or whatever it's called stuns them allowing you to keep the combo going looks really good. If you have 2 bars you can possibly do a 50% trait combo into the restand, into a guaranteed 50/50 reset.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
So if I decide to play Professor Zoom, garunteed im equipping his fireball once ive unlocked it.

Parasurama

Dragon
Does injustice 1 flash have any cancels or difficult execution moves that have returned in Injustice 2 from the gameplay we have and could be practiced in Injustice 1? Also what would be the utility of such difficult execution moves ?

Thanks

Parasurama

Dragon
Closest thing would be his running man cancels which are back in injustice 2, good for up close pressure situations.
Thank you. So it would be a string xx dd2 then ff or back dash into another string with plus on block pressure? Similar to Liu Kang FBRC?

Brack1sh

Chimpanzee that!
Yea, I think it's just back dash that cancels out though. Forward dash actually goes into a separate animation that has it's own moves.

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Guys, I see a couple of wasted special moves. The crap-nado or speed-nado & the arm wavy move.
Both are useless. The phase parry is all I need for defense. Phase parry could use an upgrade. It may have. We'll see.
With Flash you're talkin' rush down aggression. Not sit and wait turtling baitin' and stuff. For Flash thats wack.

Last edited:

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Anybody get a glimpse of Zyphox's I2 Flash in the KOTH on REO's YT channel?
So far, same ol same. However, he did more RM cancels off D12 and B22 on block.
Also, he did use the new fist of fury move a bit although it still seem useless as I mention in my post prior.
Other than that Flash was dope, for now.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Obviously we won't know where he stands until we lab more, but where does everyone predict he will be in the tiers? So far I predict mid tier from what I have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.