What's new

Breakthrough Flash Pilot has been leaked

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
any hardcare flash fans should know this by now.
the pilot has been leaked
It is fucking amazing, everything that I wanted and more
hella hype right now
words cannot express how hype am right now
I will allow you 24 hours before I go full on spoilers
Discuss
@Zyphox

Last edited:

Immortal

Blind justice....
Yup saw it yesterday, for the most part - great!

Without spoilers -> costume looks good, special effects look decent. Few pretty dumb (cops) scenes but beside that - really solid.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Anyone can send me a link? I can't seem to find one that works :S

Nvm, just found one :D

Last edited:

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
*Spoilers*
I really love how he talks thru the narrations, talking hella fast with the stutter
The grood easter egg gave me the chills
I hate that he's not getting any pussy
I can't believe that am saying this, but i kind of want to see killer frost
Been wanting this ever since JLA ended...about damn time

EpitomicaL

I play for FUN!
I saw it about two days ago...I was disappointed really. The acting is pretty bad and the storytelling is unbelievable. Seems like they rushed into the show just to follow up on Arrow...

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I don't think it's possible for me to like a show on CW. I hate them all for the same reason that I can't adequately describe. And my Flash requirements will be set waaayyyy to high for them to meet it regardless.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I saw it about two days ago...I was disappointed really. The acting is pretty bad and the storytelling is unbelievable. Seems like they rushed into the show just to follow up on Arrow...
bruh, this is 100 times better than the arrow pilot.
I have great hopes for this show.
Arrow got better as episodes went in and this won't be any different.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I don't think it's possible for me to like a show on CW. I hate them all for the same reason that I can't adequately describe. And my Flash requirements will be set waaayyyy to high for them to meet it regardless.
this is why we can't have nice things.
joker mains are never happy..........SMH

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
this is why we can't have nice things.
joker mains are never happy..........SMH
Don't worry, American Idol is the highest rated show on television. The worse things are, the more people watch them. Either I'm wrong and it's good, in which case it will get canned after the first season, or I'm right and it sucks, thus living on for one horrendous season after another. *Ashley Shaffer voice* EITHER WAY YOU'RE A WINNAH!

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Don't worry, American Idol is the highest rated show on television. The worse things are, the more people watch them. Either I'm wrong and it's good, in which case it will get canned after the first season, or I'm right and it sucks, thus living on for one horrendous season after another. *Ashley Shaffer voice* EITHER WAY YOU'RE A WINNAH!
so you don't like arrow?
yep... not my cup of tea
damn
dunno what to say