What's new

General/Other Flash "mids"

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
As we all know, it seems like a number attacks that are listed in flash's command list as mids can actually be crouched. I tested against every character in the game at present in order to find out what's what.

1,1,2 (H,M,M) is crouchable on all hits by: flash, batman, cyborg, green arrow, superman, raven, aqua man, wonder woman, hawk girl, shazam, green lantern, lobo, joker, harley quinn, grundy*, cat woman, ares, deathstroke, killer frost and sinestro

2,1 (M,M,M) is crouchable sometimes by Green lantern and joker, depending on how low they are crouching (they move up and down a lot). The first hit of 2 whiffs on many characters, but the second hit hits crouching every time against everybody other than GL and joker. The last hit in 2,1 hits on everybody who can't crouch the 2nd hit of 2.

As it stands, Bane, Grundy (usually), Doomsday, Lex Luthor and Nightwing are the only characters who cannot crouch all three hits of 1,1,2. Grundy sometimes crouches down low enough that 1,1,2 whiffs, but he has to be at the bottom of what I'll call the crouch dance.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
yeah. its bullshit, you forgot to mention F213 though!
After F2, you can duck the 1 and interrupt the whole thing.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
yeah. its bullshit, you forgot to mention F213 though!
After F2, you can duck the 1 and interrupt the whole thing.
I just didn't even bother to test that one because it's safe to say that we all already know how stupid it is. Also, I'm not sure it's possible to test it against the AI, because they even if you set them to always crouch and always block, they stay standing up after blocking f2.

f2 jailing standing on block would be a significant buff for flash, I think.