What's new

Tech Flash just broke Injustice with this breakthrough.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
This tech will remove Superman from existence and give Flash Black Adam's damage with the press of an f23!

Nah just a little more use for flying uppercut as a means to distort their wakeups.

It turns out to get flying uppercut to cross up vs Superman, Flash's boot gotta be in Superman's butt. Not even kidding. This will cause flying uppercut to cross up on Smallville.

If you could help find the wakeups that can be whiffed with this please inform me. I will update the thread as much as I can.(All Supermove's should beat this gimmick).

• Aquaman
  • Ares
  • Bane
  • Batman
  • Black Adam=Cannot Punish
  • Catwoman
  • Cyborg
  • Deathstroke= Sword Spin cannot be whiffed
  • Doomsday
  • Flash
  • Green Arrow
  • Green Lantern=Super catches uppercut at random
  • Harley Quinn
  • Hawkgirl
  • Joker
  • Killer Frost=Cannot Punish
  • Lex Luthor
  • Nightwing
  • Raven
  • Shazam
  • Sinestro
  • Solomon Grundy
  • Superman=Super can punish......dammit.
  • Wonder Woman
  • Batgirl
  • Lobo
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Scorpion
  • Zod
Zyphox
AK Harold
SaJa
Xenrail
SEV
Tag more people pretty please.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
6f flying upercut + slow motion can beat 2frames moves because it's too fast :D

Dunno if I'll use it, I prefer 60% combos ^^ Speed dodge MB can already punish 95% wakeups of the game.

BoricuaHeat

6f flying upercut + slow motion can beat 2frames moves because it's too fast :D

Dunno if I'll use it, I prefer 60% combos ^^ Speed dodge MB can already punish 95% wakeups of the game.
I just love gambling my chances and going for little resets in my combos so this suits my style, 60% combos do feel nice tho.

Speed Dodge MB beats wake ups? Get outta here really?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Speed Dodge MB beats wake ups? Get outta here really?
Well if for example BA does his lightning cage you just need to speed dodge and as soon as the active frames are over you just MB it to whiff punish him. Doesn't do that much damage for 1 meter but still good in some situation.

BoricuaHeat

Well if for example BA does his lightning cage you just need to speed dodge and as soon as the active frames are over you just MB it to whiff punish him. Doesn't do that much damage for 1 meter but still good in some situation.
Hey man no one see's that coming, more tools to play with! I got some set ups after phase mb that I have been wanting to post.

I've done this before with just F21~Uppercut. I've made a thread before thinking it was an unblock able. Literally no one is going to block that on reaction for the first time. It puts more mind games. Nice to see others saw this as well.

BoricuaHeat

I've done this before with just F21~Uppercut. I've made a thread before thinking it was an unblock able. Literally no one is going to block that on reaction for the first time. It puts more mind games. Nice to see others saw this as well.
My man could ya link me to the thread? Sucks they can duck f21. You can also expand on this with trait, certain characters will get crossed up by uppercut with b2 but only when they're standing.

My man could ya link me to the thread? Sucks they can duck f21. You can also expand on this with trait, certain characters will get crossed up by uppercut with b2 but only when they're standing.
I would look for it, but digging isn't necessary. It worked on certain characters (I only did it with Arrow, Doomsday, Lantern, and Lobo. It worked on the last 2) It would literally cross up through their bodies.

Isn't F21 the overhead? :confused:

BoricuaHeat

I would look for it, but digging isn't necessary. It worked on certain characters (I only did it with Arrow, Doomsday, Lantern, and Lobo. It worked on the last 2) It would literally cross up through their bodies.

Isn't F21 the overhead? :confused:
Yeah but the 5 punches after the overhead can be ducked which prevents jailing for the uppercut to cross up.

Xenrail

Noob

nj1, d12 or b22 into Lk or sp to full punish cage wakeup

SaJa

FH_FenriR
nj1, d12 or b22 into Lk or sp to full punish cage wakeup

Sure, it was just an example of what can do speed dodge when neutral won't help ;)

And I personnally prefer backdash into b22 than NJ1 to punish BA's wakeup since it can fail because of the timing.