What's new

Video/Tutorial Flash got Resets !!!!

SaJa

FH_FenriR

The first combo is from abil4ty, credit to him.

So the thing is to make whiff the second kick of the 3, 2. Now I'm asking to all combos maker to work on it seriously !

ecksyz

speed force.
I've been doing this kind of off the cuff in matches, never bothered to take it into training mode. Good stuff man

I don't know if it nets you much frame advantage though. I've usually been going for throw afterwards, or sometimes if they're in the corner I'll go for MB Sonic Pound. The second option makes it really nasty.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
We just played with this, and Flash can be D1'd before whatever he tries to do after this. Maybe I'm missing something, but you might want to check this more before its viable. :)

(And we just did it again, and he can even be D1'd before the last kick finishes. )

We just played with this, and Flash can be D1'd before whatever he tries to do after this. Maybe I'm missing something, but you might want to check this more before its viable. :)

(And we just did it again, and he can even be D1'd before the last kick finishes. )
Can he cancel into anything (ideally RMS)? I'm doubting it's possible since the last hit in the string whiffs.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Can he cancel into anything (ideally RMS)? I'm doubting it's possible since the last hit in the string whiffs.
You know maybe. Since the 2 kicks come out with one button press. The canceled special would come out after the second kick if it came out at all. But still, whatever he cancels into is gonna be hit.

You know maybe. Since the 2 kicks come out with one button press. The canceled special would come out after the second kick if it came out at all. But still, whatever he cancels into is gonna be hit.
if you can running man stance cancel in between the hits with a backdash its only 7 frames of recovery plus hit advantage so im sure that would grant a follow up..

Abil4ty

Hawaii
Hey!!! That's me! haha thanks for crediting me. i hope someone can find a way to do it in the corner as i have not yet found a way.