What's new

General/Other Flash 81% combo.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
This combo must be done on hall of injustice...
make it so you are standing right in front of them, use the car interactable, and then trait.

Interactable, trait LK, B2 LK, B2 Lk b2 Lk B2 Super.

its semi viable, i've only really done it once in a match how ever you can get nasty 65%+ meterless off these. can be used as unblockable resets as well.

Do love the combo, started finding more stages that are advantage for Flash. Surprisingly, there are some very good picks for stages that just make Flash ridiculous.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Do love the combo, started finding more stages that are advantage for Flash. Surprisingly, there are some very good picks for stages that just make Flash ridiculous.
Ferris aircraft is ridiculous if you haven't tried, he can combo off EVERY interactable there rofl.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
This combo must be done on hall of injustice...
make it so you are standing right in front of them, use the car interactable, and then trait.

Interactable, trait LK, B2 LK, B2 Lk b2 Lk B2 Super.

its semi viable, i've only really done it once in a match how ever you can get nasty 65%+ meterless off these. can be used as
unblockable resets as well.
I thank you for constantly finding new stuff with Flash. Keep up the good work my man! :)

SaJa

FH_FenriR
That shit is actually fucking good and you know why ? Because we can old interact button to make the car blows up anytime we want (it just explose after a while no mater what) which makes that stuff not so situationnal after all =)

RiverHB

Noob
I just got 73% without meter using this idea. Same combo as the 87% but finish with F+3~Lightning Kick instead of the Super.