What's new

Tech Flash 45% One Bar (Midscreen - No Trait)

RiverHB

Noob
DoctrineDark: Did you try finishing the combo with the Lightning Kick instead of charge? That sometimes adds 1% or so to his bigger combos. It may not with this one but it's worth a shot.

The most I can get is 44%. Jumping 1, 1,1,2~MB Lighting kick, 2,1 B+2,2,F+3~Lighting Kick. Not nearly as swag but pretty easy once you get the timing down.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
how much does this do without the jump in? 112 MB kick, 21, b22f3 lightning charge does 43% and is obviously a lot easier

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
DoctrineDark: Did you try finishing the combo with the Lightning Kick instead of charge? That sometimes adds 1% or so to his bigger combos. It may not with this one but it's worth a shot.

The most I can get is 44%. Jumping 1, 1,1,2~MB Lighting kick, 2,1 B+2,2,F+3~Lighting Kick. Not nearly as swag but pretty easy once you get the timing down.
I will try with the Lightning Kick

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
This is honestly really nice, I've been playing around with throwing RMS's around as well.

Found that that after an RMS 3, you can D1 to re-stand them the opposite way however if they catch on, they can block it.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
how much does this do without the jump in? 112 MB kick, 21, b22f3 lightning charge does 43% and is obviously a lot easier
This. I hate people making BnBs with jump in. :( And you used the best starter which is 112 but how much with b22 without Ji1 ?

RiverHB

Noob
This. I hate people making BnBs with jump in. :( And you used the best starter which is 112 but how much with b22 without Ji1 ?
It depends on the combo. In some smaller combos, the 1,1,2 is worth an extra 1%. In some larger ones, I have found that B+2,2 and 1,1,2 produce identical damage. Same with finishing with Lightning Kick as opposed to Lightning Charge. The Lightning Kick typically grants an extra 1% in larger combos. You just have to test is out as it's not 100% consistent.

And I like these ideas being posted. Even if impractical during a match, it opens up eyes to what's possible and perhaps triggers innovation elsewhere.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Which is is the max damage in corner (meterless and without trait) ??
As far as I know, the best meterless corner combo is b22f3 lightning kick, 21, 11, 11, 112 lightning charge for either 45 or 46%. If the characters are in the opposite stance from one another, you have to hold the button for the lightning kick for a short time, otherwise the kick will whiff. If they're in the same stance, just let it go normally.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
nope not at all, every since i saw the video this is my BnB for online and offline :)
I'm impressed if you can do it consistently online. I find it about as consistent as trying to do 21f2, f3, 44 nut punch with Cage in MK9.