What's new

Tech Fixing Zod's Trait Glitch

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
I searched this forum, and couldn't find a thread on this, so I'm going to go ahead and post this. If this has been found, sorry.

Anyways, I noticed yesterday that if you get the infamous "Trait Glitch" where your trait will just float around the other player trying and failing to grab the entire match, you can reset your trait by performing a MB Phantom Strike. The trait still has to fully recharge, but you get it back.

I've tested this when it broke VS Doomsday and Scorpion

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
It has been known;) But hey, I only told chef in private, so you would have to look for a long time to find it on this forum, so useful thread anyway:p

VOR

Noob
So is Zod still as glitchy as he was before the Zatanna release? Was nothing fixed yet? I've been thinking of getting back into him.

VOR

Noob
Zod's trait has the ability to steal Aquaman's shark?! I'm sold! Oh well, i still want to use more Zod.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I searched this forum, and couldn't find a thread on this, so I'm going to go ahead and post this. If this has been found, sorry.

Anyways, I noticed yesterday that if you get the infamous "Trait Glitch" where your trait will just float around the other player trying and failing to grab the entire match, you can reset your trait by performing a MB Phantom Strike. The trait still has to fully recharge, but you get it back.

I've tested this when it broke VS Doomsday and Scorpion
this news is older than my great grand mother's fart and has tons of thread about it