What's new

General/Other - Pyromancer Fixing Pyromancer

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I wish 2,4,3 didn't have two gaps considering the second hit is a mid. :/ or is it 2,3,4? I forget the input but it's the string that ends in the overhead.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Guaranteed off every string? Loopable as long as you have meter.. Not to mention entirely different character design, johnny cage is rushdown and has relatively slow normals

Its completely different and if you don't see that you're being obtuse or an idiot.
Nice way to backpedal from your comment when you clearly said-

Ex dusk doesnt need +14.
No character needs that
Now you go on to explain why your character DOES need it and people are idiots who don't agree. :confused:

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Since the teleport nerf, Pyromancer has been suffering as her worst variation.
I have the following suggestions, Pyro players go ahead and add your own ideas!

Pyromancer in my opinion needs these, to be back to its former GLoRy:
Pyromancer to gain Kobu Jutsu's B1 where she hits overhead, but no Tonfa thus no armour break property to it.
Pyromancer to gain B1 followup D2 - a low hit with fire and hard knockdown. -11 on block.
Pyromancer to gain B1 followup 2+4 - a mid hit with fire. +2 on block.
Pyromancer to gain B1 followup 4 - an overhead kick with hard knockdown. -11 on block.
Pyromancer's Meter Burn Shroud to be +14 on block.
Pyromancer's Shroud and Meter Burn Shroud to be Meter Burnable at all frames not just immediately.
Pyromancer's Shroud and Meter Burn Shroud to restand if hit mid-air like Trance, Nut Punch etc.
The gap between b3 and 1 in B31 to be removed. There is still a gap between 1 and 2 in B312.

EDIT: Less recovery on Air Fireball

PS: If you come in here just to gripe at my suggestions but you don't even play Pyro, don't even bother posting. Be constructive or go back asking for Quan buffs. XD
hmmm i dunno man, sounds a tad like your just adding a ghetto kobu things onto pyro.
b1 overhead/strings like kobu (by no armor break im guessing u meant a single hit b1) and enough plus frames to jail a string like with ex tonfa..
do like the idea of shroud restanding though, that be cool.
do like idea that was said in thread about adding another string with fire so maybe a b1 mid string using the fire might be good, i dunno

personally all id need to consider picking tanya back up is give her less recovery on the air fireballs like before, only really liked pyro when i used her, found other two boring regardless of their viability.

Wigy

There it is...
Nice way to backpedal from your comment when you clearly said-

Now you go on to explain why your character DOES need it and people are idiots who don't agree. :confused:
Run cancels are different than a special you can end every string with.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Guaranteed off every string? Loopable as long as you have meter.. Not to mention entirely different character design, johnny cage is rushdown and has relatively slow normals

Its completely different and if you don't see that you're being obtuse or an idiot.