What's new

FIX ZOD TRAIT PLEASE

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
- Fix trait bugs
- Fix MB Ground Blast in the corner and have MB Ground Blast track the opponent instead of set ranges.
- Fix F21 to hit mid consistently
- Make B2 an overhead
- Make B23 always hit if B2 connects at max range
- Make his standing 1 a 7F start up, 9F standing 1 is stupid
- Leave his D12 string to give untechable knockdown
- Make standing 3 leave the opponent grounded instead of knocking away

Now Zod is top 8 material.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
- Fix trait bugs
- Fix MB Ground Blast in the corner and have MB Ground Blast track the opponent instead of set ranges.
- Make B2 an overhead

In my opinion he already is top 8, don't care what anyone says.That trait alone makes him good as hell.Mess with his trait and he's bottom 5, easy as that.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
In my opinion he already is top 8, don't care what anyone says.That trait alone makes him good as hell.Mess with his trait and he's bottom 5, easy as that.
In my opinion, Top 8 (in no particular order) is:
Superman, Black Adam, Aquaman, Batman, Flash, Batgirl, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman.

Zod is not better than any of those characters, and Killer Frost/Doomsday/Nightwing are arguably better than him as well.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
In my opinion, Top 8 (in no particular order) is:
Superman, Black Adam, Aquaman, Batman, Flash, Batgirl, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman.

Zod is not better than any of those characters, and Killer Frost/Doomsday/Nightwing are arguably better than him as well.
Maybe, you're right...but his ofense is waaaay to OP with his trait out. Top 10 for sure then..nuff said

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Once zod is fixed he will be a great character,

but pig is right, he needs to be fixed first because he is unusable in matches right now.

Thats why I've been working on lab stuff and character specific situations and punishes to shit until the fix him. He will be my second tournament character when he is fixed.

Because he doesn't get Urethra raped by Aquaman like Arrow does.

- Fix trait bugs
- Make B2 an overhead

I agree with the first one

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
This is old news as I was also told when I posted my video about it.

But if it's not fixed by MM's release I will be PISSED.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I agree with everything besides this. If it tracks as long as the opponent knows you're going for it it can be easily avoided unless you have trait out. The way it is now, if we predict their movements we can still get the hit.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
All joking aside, Paulo said multiple times that his trait is getting fixed so we shouldn't be too worried going forward.

- Fix trait bugs
- Make B2 an overhead
- Make B23 always hit if B2 connects at max range Not necessary
- Make his standing 1 a 7F start up, 9F standing 1 is stupid D12 has a purpose, you know...not necessary
- Make standing 3 leave the opponent grounded instead of knocking away This would make him kinda overpowered...