What's new

fix reptile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reptiles dash is fine just the way it is. I suggest you don't take MK online seriously because quite frankly it is a massive joke. If they were to balance this game by lag standards they may as well remove jumping and jp's. jp's are spammed all the time online and can't be punished with a well timed uppercut nor a combo most of the time due to the input delay.

Pro tip: Most reptiles online are scrubby spammers that only dash. Counter pick them with sub Zero and spam ice clones, when they eat it, give them a full combo. Rinse and repeat. If you wan't to avoid the headache, just stay the hell off online, it sucks badly.

Reptiles dash is fine just the way it is. I suggest you don't take MK online seriously because quite frankly it is a massive joke. If they were to balance this game by lag standards they may as well remove jumping and jp's. jp's are spammed all the time online and can't be punished with a well timed uppercut nor a combo most of the time due to the input delay.

Pro tip: Most reptiles online are scrubby spammers that only dash. Counter pick them with sub Zero and spam ice clones, when they eat it, give them a full combo. Rinse and repeat. If you wan't to avoid the headache, just stay the hell off online, it sucks badly.
true that lol. im going to jump on the 'lets bash hardwire into the ground because hes a scrubby troll who can't punish properly' bandwagon and say, every character has pokes at their disposal sir. I think you are complaining because you can't punish it with a rediculous 50% combo...just poke it and by the time you read this im sure your salty tears will have already slid down your boney troll cheeks onto your lips causing a slight twitch in your fat troll mouth.

retic

Noob
leave the ninja lizard alone. not like the elbow dash is this broken.
if they should fix reptile, I'd say give him back his damage potential prior the 1.01 nerf.

hardwire

Noob
It's very punishable. It's impossible to balance something while taking lag into effect. I mean there have been times for pretty much every move where I haven't been able to punish it online, but does that mean that they should all have their recovery increased?
ok if it was a case of once in a while you cant punish i would not be bitching but no oh hell no its every damn time

hardwire

Noob
you sir, are one of the biggest idiots I have ever encountered in my life. Don't you think, that if everyone else on a thread(which I may add, is on a very respectable website.), is telling you that you need to fix your own problem, that you should TRY to be better at the game, instead of being a troll about it and ignoring what they are trying to help you out with?

See: Charles Darwin and natural selection. They might be able to help you out.
why dont you check the leader boards and see im not exactly bad at this game

oh wait you will throw out generalizations

what do i expect from a cage player

hardwire

Noob
true that lol. im going to jump on the 'lets bash hardwire into the ground because hes a scrubby troll who can't punish properly' bandwagon and say, every character has pokes at their disposal sir. I think you are complaining because you can't punish it with a rediculous 50% combo...just poke it and by the time you read this im sure your salty tears will have already slid down your boney troll cheeks onto your lips causing a slight twitch in your fat troll mouth.
ya know i would have agreed pokes work untill i finnaly played a reptile that pissed me off enuff

the dude was somthing like 700-100 maining reptile

every damn time i would drop my block long enuff to start an attack bamb dash dash dash ex dash

and for god sake i am not slow i dont take 30 fucking seconds to attack

damn people why dont you listen to your community instead of bashing them into the ground

remember otg smoke bomb smokes did not see as broken

kano up ball was not broken to scrubs

kung lau teleport infinats were not seen as a problem with kung lau players

so of coarse the reptiles wont think ez mode dash wont be broken at all.

hardwire

Noob
and for the last thing

need i remind you all i have never once bitched about any thing in mk i have alwase found a way around every thing

so damn glad when i bring a concern to the community yall treat me like shit

speaks volumes for yall

retic

Noob
the dude was somthing like 700-100 maining reptile
did you mean 700 wins/100 losses? Unless he'd beat up like 690+ beginners who don't know what a block button is, I don't think it's the dash I'd be worried about if I play against that dude.

I once fought a 600+/100+ something Raiden mainer and I'd expect to get my ass kicked...like, bad enough to raise my 2 digit loss record to 110 :D

I once had HORRIBLE matches against ALL Sub zero players who knew how to do the clone move. Now, I get to beat them consistently as long as I don't lose my patience. Just....practice and forget about your w/l record.

Should be the same banana for your main character against Reptile users. I think THTB wrote a thread somewhere in this forum on how to deal with Reptile.

cgerrr

Tourney id: Gfc_alekS
Wait guys, all you say is to get good and l2p, because Reptile Elbow dash is already full combo punishable (which is partially untrue last time I checked, because not all chars can get their max BnB with said punish).

With that logic nothing would change if recovery of blocked Elbow dash would have a couple more frames, right? You’d still be punished by full combos offline and people online would actually be able to punish it with semblance of a combo instead of blocked string or poke? Right?

Or there are other reasons people don’t want it to be changed? Maybe there are some hypocrites bashing on Hardwire just to prove that if you beat down people online with un-punishable (online) move it’s those people fault and not the flaw of the (online) game?

_

FiNAL-LiFe-G

*DEMON MODE*
ah yes becuase i didnt buy this game for having fun or any thing yep off line is all that maters

stfu
dude! why you trippin like that, specially on the Forums :confused: , its your own fault that you dont have enough reaction to punish a punishable attack on block. you dont have to go all out on some people on here. that's what makes you look like an asshole/jerk/whiny/etc . just be a good sport bro. specially if your on TYM, respect the players on this site and you'll get respect back. I know you wouldn't want to be known on TYM as the "jerk" that goes off on everyone becauseof yourown problems.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
ONLINE IS FUCKING GARBAGE, QUIT COMPARING IT TO THE ACTUAL OFFLINE GAME.

For fucks sake, I can't even PLAY advanced Reptile online due to the NJP time constraints so I avoid online like the cancerous piece of shit that it is. Wait for 3RD strike with GGPO like the rest of us if you want a game that's going to perform well online.

I sincerely wish NRS never even allowed online play with this shitty of a netcode. The reality is, they wouldn't be 'balancing' the game on tweets by a bunch of sniffling online warriors. Fuck online, period.

"Kano sux! he needs buff plox!"
"OMG! KANO IS OP AS FUXX. OMG UPBALL PISSES ME OFF!"

NRS needs to realize that the vast majority of the people who play this game are fucking idiots who's opinions should not even be listened to, especially when it's pertaining to ONLINE. Which every single tweet so far nearly has. NRS are fully aware of TYM, yet they never ask our fucking opinion on matters...WHY?!

:throwcomputer:

this is bull shit i dont give a damn any longer if its only online his damn dash is way to fucking safe

hey look every one else that has a dash like him has insain punishability but noooo not him and guess who is online all the time

fix his freakin dash
First off, stop raging. Be constructive with your criticism. Second, reptiles rundown is based off of his dash, to nerf dash any further than they already have is to completely modify the way he works. He has combos based on his whiff has well. Reptiles walk speed is extremely slow, and he has no port. we compensate for that by having the dash. Again stop raging and try to learn how to punish it.

iWumbo

Noob
For the record, the reason you have been treated like crap is because you came across as whiny and retarded right from the start. You brought it upon yourself, and could have easily avoided it. If you present your issue in an intelligent and calm manner, you'll get intelligent and decent responses. Remember that next time you start crying about losing online.

I think it finally got through his thick skull that he just needs to get better and wipe away the scrub tears.
...Then again, we can't be sure.

Wait guys, all you say is to get good and l2p, because Reptile Elbow dash is already full combo punishable (which is partially untrue last time I checked, because not all chars can get their max BnB with said punish).

With that logic nothing would change if recovery of blocked Elbow dash would have a couple more frames, right? You’d still be punished by full combos offline and people online would actually be able to punish it with semblance of a combo instead of blocked string or poke? Right?

Or there are other reasons people don’t want it to be changed? Maybe there are some hypocrites bashing on Hardwire just to prove that if you beat down people online with un-punishable (online) move it’s those people fault and not the flaw of the (online) game?
I would love for it to have a couple more frames punishability so people would stop crying.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I would love for it to have a couple more frames punishability so people would stop crying.
Why am I able to punish Reptile's online, then? People are just whiney idiots. Pay no notice to this thread.

In fact, I don't want to see this thread anymore. Someone please delete this.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Hardwire, I'm sorry, but you really don't seem to understand that balancing isn't affected by what happens online. It's affected by what goes on at tournaments.

It sucks that you have a hard time punishing elbow online, but that's why online is not taken seriously...you can't do things because of the delay. They're not gonna nerf things because you can't properly play the game online.

Your concern isn't really that big of a concern because it entails issues with online's delay. I will let you read this, then this topic is getting closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.