What's new

Question Fix for online?

Lachie

A Dedicated Fan
So i very recently bought Mortal Kombat Komplete edition and im having alot of trouble playing online. I can get into a room and see the player list but every time I challenge a player (or a player challenges me) we can get to the character selection screen but after 5 seconds it says "Game unavailable" or something like that. And I cant even connect to a king of the hill it just gives me the same message. I don't know wether its my connection or it's mk's fault. But if anybody can help just post here.

*UPDATE*
After creating a room for australian players, i was able to get a better connection and play more matches. Thanks for the help james1926

Where are you from and how is your connection? Are you sure nobody is downloading home?

I have Komplete Edition as well and it works most of the times, but I heard that is buggy against players that do not have the Komplete Edition (i.e Komplete editions vs MK9 makes problems).

Lachie

A Dedicated Fan
Where are you from and how is your connection? Are you sure nobody is downloading home?

I have Komplete Edition as well and it works most of the times, but I heard that is buggy against players that do not have the Komplete Edition (i.e Komplete editions vs MK9 makes problems).
Im from Australia and im using ethernet to a wireless router. Of course being australian we don't have the best internet. I can only get up to 1mbs but that shouldn't be the problem because i can play all my other games lag free. Im positive that nobody is downloading at home.

This game has a bad online compared to other games, but still, you should had been able to play with other Australian players. There is a possibility that the players you were trying to fight were from EU and that's the reason you are unable to connect with them.

Lachie

A Dedicated Fan
This game has a bad online compared to other games, but still, you should had been able to play with other Australian players. There is a possibility that the players you were trying to fight were from EU and that's the reason you are unable to connect with them.
That could be correct. Usually i join rooms like deadpool witch are full of EU players. Ill try to find a Australian or make one for australians.

Lachie

A Dedicated Fan
Thanks so much for the help, i created a room full of aussie players and i can now play without the issue of "Game session is unavailable"

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
I can't connect to a king of the hill 85% of the time even with my very good connection. It just hangs for 3-5 minutes at loading.

Player matches/Ranked matches are usually no problem though.