What's new

Question - Kung Lao Fist Fury chain not working

Aramonde

Noob
So my friend was practicing with KL and his Fist Fury chain wouldn't come out. We tested this on PS4 and Xbone. I can do all his other chains and longer ones for others characters so im not some noob. Is this happening to anyone else?

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
you have to input as fast as you can. like 11 2~1~2
string wont fully come out when
you press

11 2
or
11 2 1
you have to input 11 212 for the string to fully come out.

QXD

Noob
Its just difficult. You have press 11212 in a very tiny window. If you are on pad its easiest to tap 11 then slide your thumb from 2 to 1 back to 2 in a swiping motion.

Aramonde

Noob
you have to input as fast as you can. like 11 2~1~2
string wont fully come out when
you press

11 2
or
11 2 1
you have to input 11 212 for the string to fully come out.
Oh god dammit now its working! But good lord you have to do this lighting quick.

These threads always give me a good giggle.
Lol i know this makes me look like a total noob but i can do everything else just fine even huge combos. *goes to kill self*

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
So my friend was practicing with KL and his Fist Fury chain wouldn't come out. We tested this on PS4 and Xbone. I can do all his other chains and longer ones for others characters so im not some noob. Is this happening to anyone else?
Look breh, there is two ways to do it consistently, You can piano your thumb fast between 2 and 1 after you input 11 OR you press 1 three times and then press 1+2 at the same time and it'll come out just the same. Try them both and see which is easier for you.

Hurrrr someone doesn't know something ez, that makes me feel better 'bout muh pitiful existence huehue
Fixed.

Aramonde

Noob
Look breh, there is two ways to do it consistently, You can piano your thumb fast between 2 and 1 after you input 11 OR you press 1 three times and then press 1+2 at the same time and it'll come out just the same. Try them both and see which is easier for you.

Fixed.
Thanks i can do kinda consistently now ive just never seen a string on 9 or X that had to be inputed that fast. Glad im not a Lao main lol.

And about stealthy muffins comment, its a little funny and im sure he only meant it as a joke.

Also if a mod sees this you can just delete this thread. I dont want it clutting up the Lao forum.

Aramonde

Noob
*reads further down on this forum and sees a thread like this already exists* Oh my god! You know what i am a dumb stupid noob. Fuck me

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Thanks i can do kinda consistently now ive just never seen a string on 9 or X that had to be inputed that fast. Glad im not a Lao main lol.

And about stealthy muffins comment, its a little funny and im sure he only meant it as a joke.

Also if a mod sees this you can just delete this thread. I dont want it clutting up the Lao forum.
Yeah, Lao can take some practice to master.
Foxy's comment is a little funny and meant as a joke, Muffin's comment was him laughing at you not with you.
There is no shame about asking questions about characters that you're just picking up, everyone starts somewhere so either help out or stfu. no smug shit comments are needed, unless you're absolutely asking for it. which you weren't.

*reads further down on this forum and sees a thread like this already exists* Oh my god! You know what i am a dumb stupid noob. Fuck me
Normally i dislike people who make threads before lurking around, but don't feel too bad about it. It's not like this place is any less of a garbage can filled with clone threads and shitposting. We're all here fishin' for those few useful posts that are actually informative and well put together aka REO posts.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Oh god dammit now its working! But good lord you have to do this lighting quick.

Lol i know this makes me look like a total noob but i can do everything else just fine even huge combos. *goes to kill self*
Easy way: Press 1 then quick slide your tumb 1 to 2 two times. Piece of cake!

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!

Or you press 1,1 then 1 and 2 together then 2. Piece of cake!