What's new

First look at WoWo in "Batman v Superman"

Eh, she's supposed to be an Amazon, armor usually isn't colorful, and colored costumes can look campy in live action films. They're probably also going for the "dark" theme DC seems to love.
Excuse me, what? What the hell do you mean armor isn't colorful? Sure, if you're just a lowly footsoldier you're gonna have basic gear but royalty (which she is) often wear extremely ornate and colorful armor to signify you are a person of status above the rank and file. Plus...you know...she's an ambassador.

Excuse me, what? What the hell do you mean armor isn't colorful? Sure, if you're just a lowly footsoldier you're gonna have basic gear but royalty (which she is) often wear extremely ornate and colorful armor to signify you are a person of status above the rank and file. Plus...you know...she's an ambassador.
Just enjoy the movie when it comes out.

Error

DF2+R2
Ok, new costume suggestion
As far as I remember from my Latin class and an armor museum I visited, the flashier armor was usually not for combat, but for parties to show off,but this was a while ago so I could be wrong.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I like it. I think it looks good. Don't know were all this derp talk is coming from.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I was gonna type a long-ass wall of text, but instead all I'm gonna say is thank God it ISN'T Gina Corano.

That is all.

Art

Grave_Intent
<- I'm sorry her facial expression looks just so "They made me do this crap" sorrta look. It's pathetic. In some ways I guess she might pull it off, but I was REALLY hoping for a more buffed version (muscular wise) of WoWo..!

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
yeah I'm not particularly impressed... sure she's hot and the costume is cool, but she doesn't look superhero-like at all... but I will of course reserve judgement until I actually see the movie

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
She looks like fucking shit. Flat chested anorexic Wonder Woman cosplay with a beast plate designed to make her look like she has boobies. No cleavage whatsoever. 3/10.

The fact people are comparing her to Xena incites nausea within me.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Looks pretty good.

I see alot of complaints about her not having enough muscle, but given the nature of Wonder Woman, her muscles aren't really an issue- her strength is more of a supernatural status. You can't possibly visually represent the amount of force she can put behind a punch with visible muscle- she'd look like you crudely duct-taped every Gears of War character together and even THAT wouldn't be enough muscle to show how someone could believably lift a building.

Wonder Woman could hurl my car a hundred yards like it's nothing- you really can't have those kind of muscles in proportion given on humans it takes massively visible muscles just to bench 400 pounds. If it takes massive pecs to bench 300, think of what it would look like if someone could realistically bench-press multiple tons of raw steel? You just can't visibly show that- it has to be somewhat supernatural and therefore independent of muscle mass.
It's more of a... she doesn't look like an amazon princess type of thing. Yeah she's sexy, yeah here strength is supernatural, but her Amazon status isn't portrayed at all here.

Then again, I got to looking closer and the chick I wanted is almost as small... so... lmao at that.

I think she looks strong in that picture. Gina would've been good but you don't need a girl with muscles to make Wonder Woman look good or make her strength believable.

I agree that her costume could use a little more color like in that picture above. But I'm glad it's not fucking cheesy like all the other super hero movies.