What's new

First look at the new Batman! Thoughts?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, well you can blame Josh Whedon for him turning out like shit in JL. I mean, that may work for Marvel but not DC lol especially Batman of all characters. Dude it supposed to be serious, not jokey but apparently the whole "I hear you talk to fish" smirk and "oh I'm definitely bleeding"

MKF30

To the dude who said "looks like Batman in a costume" What? Lol...umm that's what Batman is....this is like saying the Hulk is green. Lmao I love people who state the obvious.:rolleyes:

@DragonofDadashov24 His chest piece looks good but the cowl looks weird we have to see it fully tbh, but I read some rumors this is his early into year 2 suit and that by the end hell update/upgrade his suit which will look a lot better I bet.

Last edited:

KCJ506

Noob
yep, Robert Pattinson had the fucking stigma of that crap shit Twilight movies, however, he been shown nowadays he is a very good actor, if you see his last works in movies .... in fact, current he looks very underrated as actor, so, yeah, I think he will nail as Bruce Wayne/Batman .... ;)
Yeah it's interesting how people only see Pattinson as the "Twilight guy", a role which Pattinson himself admitted to hating.

haketh

Noob
It looks okay I guess? Just not really interested, I love Bruce but if theirs no Batfamily I’m not really into it.

Hebrew Negro

KingofBosz97 XBL
The first couple times watching it, I honestly thought that the reflection over his eyebrow was his forehead and that his hair was out lmao. Looks good though!

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I think it looks pretty good
I have hope for this, DC has stepped up their movie game. I really enjoyed Shazam, BOP, and obviously Joker. Do like the chin guard better tho

MKF30

I think it looks pretty good
I have hope for this, DC has stepped up their movie game. I really enjoyed Shazam, BOP, and obviously Joker. Do like the chin guard better tho
Yep, same here. I think it'll do well I will say as good as Joker or almost as good because it's just a Gotham, Batman story they seem to do well. I'm curious to see how he fights since Ben's was insanely awesome yet brutal at the same time. As long as he's better than Bale's, Bales seemed so weak tbh compared to Ben's and even Keaton's. I loved Shazam and Joker, haven't see BOP yet. The Red Son animated movie looks sweet too.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I hope Catwoman is good in this movie! Usually, I don't care too much about the romance angle of these movies, but I'm pretty bummed at how awful Racheal was. She wouldn't accept Bruce as a playboy because hes not helping. Finds out he's Batman and still doesn't.

MKF30

I hope Catwoman is good in this movie! Usually, I don't care too much about the romance angle of these movies, but I'm pretty bummed at how awful Racheal was. She wouldn't accept Bruce as a playboy because hes not helping. Finds out he's Batman and still doesn't.
Yeah I liked Katie's version of that character but wasn't a fan of Molly's. Felt like a different character tbh not sure if it was how they wrote her in TDK or the fact that a different actress felt different. Yeah exactly like the ending of BB was the polar opposite in a way, at least at first. She saw Bruce as a friend and is disappointed he wanted Chill dead then changes his view to no killing etc and when she finds out he's Batman, she gets all hot for him then says "one day when Gotham don't need Batman, I'll be here" then TDK and bitch is like "yeah sorry not waiting for you blah, blah, blah" lmao like what?

MKF30

Updated with new pics! Leaked from today. Looks a lot better than that promo vid I must say. Also apparently leaks were said that he has a few suits in the film so by the end he'll definitely have a more comic booky looking one. The prototype suit looks very noir and arkham inspired no doubt.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Goddamn, this batman sucks!

It can't stack up to the true and best Batman of all time: George Clooney.

Motherfucker had a bat credit card. Automatically best Batman ever just because of this. :DOGE

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Goddamn, this batman sucks!

It can't stack up to the true and best Batman of all time: George Clooney.

Motherfucker had a bat credit card. Automatically best Batman ever just because of this. :DOGE
lmaooooo i fuckin hate George Clooney in pretty much everything he's in. His performance as Batman was even worse than Ben Affleck's in Justice League.

I hope we get a Batman as good as Christian Bale. Batman tier list (live action only). Not counting Adam West, haven't seen the old show haha

S:
Christian Bale- 3 great performances in 3 great movies. The voice was silly, but he still was an incredible Bruce Wayne and his Batman albeit nerfed for story purposes (the right call for the story Christopher Nolan was telling) was intimidating and capable, while not being ridiculously OP like many people write Batman to be. Also, Christian Bale is by FAR the most talented actor to have played Batman. Yeah, he totally lets Ras and Talia die, somewhat directly murders Harvey Dent. I am okay with this because it is through inaction for Ras, Talia was because he had to stop a nuclear bomb, and Harvey was going to kill Gordon's kid. He wasn't just murdering people with a machine gun or stabbing them with joy in his eyes like BvS.

A:
Micheal Keaton- 2 good performances in 2 decent movies. He laid the groundwork and his movies are still classics, deserves a lot of credit for showing the mainstream public that Batman is cool, too much of a murderer to be in S tier though.

Ben Affleck- 1 great performance in a bad movie, and 1 bad performance in one terrible garbage dumpster fire movie. In BvS, he was the best Batman aesthetically speaking, but he was a murderer and not accurate to the Batman in actual DC comics canon. If his murderous behavior was built up to over several movies showing the character's tragedies, I would accept it. Imagine if Logan was the first time we saw Hugh Jackman's Wolverine, he wouldn't have been nearly as likable or sympathetic, make us care about a character before breaking them. Then in JL, he was noticeably less fit, Ben Affleck was probably drunk the entire time filming, poor guy looked like he wanted to kill himself and him getting out of the Batman role hopefully does a lot for his health. He coulda been great but Zach Snyder / Chris Terrio are terrible writers and he got fucked over big time.

C:

Val Kilmer- 1 honestly okay performance in a really bad movie. Not much else to say

F:
George Clooney- As usual, he just bobbled his head and talked in a monotone and boring pace, god awful. I think that in a good movie, young Chris O'Donnel wouldve been a good Robin. Oh well.

Robert Pattinson being a great actor and Matt Reeves writing and directing great movies, with an incredible character driven trilogy (well at least pt 2 and 3 of a trilogy) already under his belt, we could easily have another S tier Batman.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Micheal Keaton owns Bale, and I think Bale is pretty terrible actually. He does a great Bruce Wayne but that stuuuuuuupid voice he puts on is all levels of retarded. I mean.. it is truly terrible. Dropping him pretty much to the bottom of the pile.

MKF30

Bales batman was alright but imo easily the weakest out of all the movie versions except Clooney's which I just hate lol. But I think Keaton's and Ben's would mop the floor with balea Batman.

I think Ben's was pretty solid in bvs but Josh screwed him bad in jl....I felt like he wasn't a murderer in terms of psycho killer joker type or say like even crisis Conroy's earth where he literally didn't give a shit, almost enjoyed it, I mean hell he did kill that earth's superman, rogues gallery etc and was trying to kill another earths supergirl.

Ben's was close to that kind of mentality with the branding and that chase scene was hardcore although in his defense those guys were trying to kill him with RPGs, aks, automatics etc so to me I have no qualms about him offing them. Though I would definitely not consider Ben's bars that kind of evil killer imo.

What I have found Interesting is when bvs hit, people freaked over batman killing people but ig ired the context. Not to mention in the Keaton movies he killed alot of people I mean just making a point. Lol remember the factory scene where he blew up all those guys? And joker of course at the end. Second movie he killed a few thugs, that one dude he saved catwoman from early on definitely was dead or had massive brain trauma lol. And the fat thug where he stuck his bomb to him then punched him into a trench before he blew up lol

The third movie. Val kilmers batman he killed Harvey's dent with the coins tossed knowing his obsession with the coins though not directly but indirectly lol. Clooney's I don't want to talk about...lol worst batman ever all I'm going to say lol.

Nolan trilogy batman killed a few people like ras al ghul he didn't save him, didn't directly kill him but let's just say could have stopped rats from dying. He chose not to..He was going to kill chill till one of falcones men beat him to it. Then he threw the gun away but he was clearly going to do it, had intentions.

Second movie he killed Garvey ibget it to save Gordon and his family but still he tackled him off a 3 story if not more building at least.

Third movie he more or less killed talia, I get why but just saying.

His batman is easily the cleanest given the circumstances and comparisons imo.

I saw Ben's as more of an anti hero guardian because he didn't kill cops he fled while they were shooting at him.

Batman let's all remember also has killed in the comics while ita rare, he's done some questionable things like shooting darkseid with a radian bullet to possibly killing joker during killing joke I know it's up for us to decide. To endgame arc where he and joker literally fight to the death. Of course his first creation he was a killer and even hung a dude from the batwing lol.

So me personally as a batman fan I have no issues with him killing here and there as long as its justified and self defense. To me there's two kinds of killers, a defensive anti hero one who protects others and himself. And there's the psychotic, evil ones that genuinely enjoy it like joker, carnage etc

At some almost every hero has killed someone be it by accident or for the greater good.

We'll see what this batman has to do to save the day, he's younger here like a lot so he'll either have to kill some of these guys or put them in Arkham some how.

Obviously depending on the writer, erase, timeline and universe will determine if batman kills, likes to kill, will kill if he has to or will refuse to kill no matter what. That's the beauty of the multiverse in general live action, comics, games whatever.

Always fun to read others perspectives though.

Last edited: