What's new

Question First Look at Grant Gustin in The Flash Suit

Will You Watch The Show?

• Total voters
If the people running it are the same ones from Arrow I will be. Having never liked smallville, or anything else associated with the cw for that matter, I thought for sure Arrow would be garbage, but I actually really like it.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
i needa flash movie, not a tv series so when i watch JL movie i won't have to say "where the fuck does this guy come from" :(.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
It's definitely a big jump from Arrow in terms of the crazy superpowers. I'm gonna have to see this in action. I wonder how they are gonna make super speed look cool. I hope it looks as cool as it does in Flashpoint Paradox.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
It's definitely a big jump from Arrow in terms of the crazy superpowers. I'm gonna have to see this in action. I wonder how they are gonna make super speed look cool. I hope it looks as cool as it does in Flashpoint Paradox.
My thoughts exactly.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
i needa flash movie, not a tv series so when i watch JL movie i won't have to say "where the fuck does this guy come from" :(.
TV Series > Movies.

Anyway, this Flash show is going to be HYPE.

My boy VIBE is going to be featured on the show, one of the most underrated young DC heroes out there. His role in Justice League of America in the new 52 was amazing. Very powerful hero. Can't wait to see what they do with him and what his costume will look like. I may potentially cosplay as Vibe or do Robin the Boy Wonder.

I'm so excited for this show, Grant Gustin makes a great Flash (more of a Bart Allen personality than Barry Allen but its all good)