What's new

First Glitch Discovered? *spoilers*

I was playing story mode, superman vs doomsday, and i beat the first healthbar off doomsday all the way on the left side using the plane interactible. I couldnt move for about 10 seconds or something stupid like that. he got 2 free pokes and a combo before i could do anything.

i saw sinestro pick up the fridge in stryker's island, get hit and both players clip through the fridge as they fight, it just stood in the stage and not the back.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I was playing story mode, superman vs doomsday, and i beat the first healthbar off doomsday all the way on the left side using the plane interactible. I couldnt move for about 10 seconds or something stupid like that. he got 2 free pokes and a combo before i could do anything.
I had similar happen with Shazam vs Flash. Mine wasn't me frozen though it was him getting right back up. I was still saying "You gotta love super powers" and flash had already dashed up and was laying in on me. I think its something odd with certain stage hazards. Mine was the splodey cart on the street with Giganta and Atom Smasher.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
In another unrelated glitch, I was playing as Joker at Wayne Manor and when I mounted the bike, my opponent hit me and the bike sped off at the screen. The camera pulled back and spun around, showing the black nothingness of the blank space you normally should never see. It was trippy.

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
In yet another glitch on Wayne Manor, a combination of me on bike and being hit, or me hitting the other guy on the bike resulted in the bike speeding off screen. Instead of seeing blank space, like mentioned above, the bike would pop back on screen and run me over, with the other character riding it! Before this would happen the other character could still move around and play, but when the bike came back he hopped back on.

When the point is to knock people out of interactables as punishment for telegraphed usage, this glitch is really bad and will happen plenty of times.