What's new

Firestorms Vortex.

kevkopdx

Noob
So was Batgirl overhyped? I didn't play Inj 1 but I imagined Batgirl to be much more cheap than this.

This is definitely really good tho. I also appreciate you not rambling for too long. Not that it's painful to listen to you ramble, I just like to get to the tech once I read the title.
Batgirl didn’t require specific spacing, so ya she was way worse than this. She had a better neutral game too.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Really? I heard people say that was her issue and Firestorm's neutral is damn good imo.
His neutral is damn good considering the rest of the cast.

I'm trying to get the right amount of talk and tech time on videos! Thank you for your kind words, always improving.

(not seen the corner shit yet lmao)

His neutral is damn good considering the rest of the cast.

I'm trying to get the right amount of talk and tech time on videos! Thank you for your kind words, always improving.

(not seen the corner shit yet lmao)
I actually prefer longer guides as opposed to the 24 second "Hey guys do this this and then this it's super easy have fun please like and subscribe thanks."

Keep doing what you're doing ;)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Batgirl didn’t require specific spacing, so ya she was way worse than this. She had a better neutral game too.
Batgirl's biggest issue was her neutral (it wasn't horrible either but yeah, not good either)

So was Batgirl overhyped? I didn't play Inj 1 but I imagined Batgirl to be much more cheap than this.

This is definitely really good tho. I also appreciate you not rambling for too long. Not that it's painful to listen to you ramble, I just like to get to the tech once I read the title.
Nah, Batgirl had ambiguos crossups into overhead or low mix-up and she also had a cartwheel special where she could get an extra mix-up with an overhead that not even everyone could punish, a barely punisheable low and a plus on block high and it was all meterless.

In the corner she did like 60% for a bar and she was also probably the best counterzoner and had a 6F uppercut to punish things, not to mention it was also a fully invincible wake-up.

Firestorm is like a toned down version maybe but we'll see

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
@Krayzie
Long range normals (his new B3), 50/50 set ups that lead into 50/50s, and position-based zoning...

We basically got Martian now... lol.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
firestorm is amazing but peculiar to play. Dont kid yourselves if he as so easy to play we'd see the evidence (check out Gunshow)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
firestorm is amazing but peculiar to play. Dont kid yourselves if he as so easy to play we'd see the evidence (check out Gunshow)
Most people didn't use him because he is not that appealing to most people but if he ends up being top tier offline players will pick him up because they play to win obviously, but he is not any sort of hard character at all lol. No one in this game (other than maybe Grodd) is hard to play in general tho so yeah

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Firestorm has excellent space control but has weak anti airs. His neutral is good but you can definitely jump at him if you have good air buttons. The whiff recovery on both his full screen buttons doesn't help either

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
Wow that is ignorant. You realize he won evo with batgirl. Would you say you understand more about the character than sf?
Did I say that? No
Batgirl was beyond broken and best character in the game far more broken than supergirl is! So stop playing Tetris with sonic balls and stop believing everything he says smh