What's new

Fire Skull?

NKZero

Noob
which fire skull is best against kung lao teleport?
well all skulls have their use but ground skull is most likely to do the job though I wouldn't rely on them due to slow start-up. To punish Lao's teleport just do a D1 into combo or something.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
well all skulls have their use but ground skull is most likely to do the job though I wouldn't rely on them due to slow start-up. To punish Lao's teleport just do a D1 into combo or something.
How exactly is a ground skull gonna stop KL from going up?

Upskull hits KL as he's going up,if you do it at the right time it can also hit him right after the tele.

especially good on wakeup.

NKZero

Noob
How exactly is a ground skull gonna stop KL from going up?

Upskull hits KL as he's going up,if you do it at the right time it can also hit him right after the tele.

especially good on wakeup.
Jeeez I fucking hate the ST terminology because I keep mixing up the bleeding skulls! I did mean up skull yes but it is unreliable because it is slow but it does track right?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Jeeez I fucking hate the ST terminology because I keep mixing up the bleeding skulls! I did mean up skull yes but it is unreliable because it is slow but it does track right?
no,it's pretty nice,if you do it first it'll always hit,if you do it at the same time it'll whiff but depending on the timing it might hit him.

the upsideways skull though is much better,it also catches jump ins and you can d1 gs 12 12 ss for 30%

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
up skulls all day.makes the little shit be more careful with his teleport,its like after a blocked f434 because of the pushback you can throw a upskull and he cant really teleport so if thats what he was planning to do he's then jailed in standing block which allows you a free jump in and more pressure.if you watch detroit vs jtg from final round you'll see what i mean.i still despise the matchup though,i get bodied by random ass kung laos all the time!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
up skulls all day.makes the little shit be more careful with his teleport,its like after a blocked f434 because of the pushback you can throw a upskull and he cant really teleport so if thats what he was planning to do he's then jailed in standing block which allows you a free jump in and more pressure.
This is risky, the up skull after f434. Any char, specially KL will make you pay for this. After blocked up skull before you get him with jip, he will Spin the shit out of you. Next time the f434 up skull wont even work. The safest way to beat this bustard is to use SS, punishers and morph. From up close pressure is very risky, but if you got breaker then you can be more confident while pressuring.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
This is risky, the up skull after f434. Any char, specially KL will make you pay for this. After blocked up skull before you get him with jip, he will Spin the shit out of you. Next time the f434 up skull wont even work. The safest way to beat this bustard is to use SS, punishers and morph. From up close pressure is very risky, but if you got breaker then you can be more confident while pressuring.
this,f434 upskull is punishable by ex spin for 25%+

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
yeah,i mean your proberly playing alot better kungs than me.its weird i kept throwing it out and they were just standing their in block at first,now they just roll and spin.i thought id found a way to keep the little shit standing still,i apologize.i cant fight this match to save my life.

Sigmar

Ex Mortis
Spam on top and in front skulls especially if he's across the screen, If you tend to hit him a lot or he's scared to move.. Pin him with ground skulls.. and air. If he Ex Teleports block!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Spam on top and in front skulls especially if he's across the screen, If you tend to hit him a lot or he's scared to move.. Pin him with ground skulls.. and air. If he Ex Teleports block!
That is not that simple. Skulls are slow on start up - dont forget he can cut that distance in second with dive kick into a combo. So going down with skulls isnt the best option here. What dose help to keep him grounded is ex up skulls mixed with regular skulls - then in this combination you can hit him/chip him down (skulls on block build good meter)
Regarding the ex tele i would recommend to jump out - if you time it right you will always escape. He will burn meter and you will take away him offense opportunity.