Should the fatality theme stay, or go?

• Keep it, its good!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Okay, so I have an issue...

I just cant keep this to myself, and I want to know how everyone else feels about this.

I heard the background sound for MK9's fatality. And its the exact same fatality sound from MKvsDC which was horrible on so many levels, imo.

Simply put, do you want it gone, or do you actually like it?

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I'm not a fan of MKvsDCU's fatality theme.. I hope they change it, but if they don't then it wouldn't bother me that much.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I'd prefer EVERYTHING about this game be different than MKvDC in just about every way.

but that would just be asking for way too much now

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If they are indeed going for a darker and more bloody and tory game ever... then yes, I totally agree.

With how much of a failure MKDC really was... and if they are trying to go back to its roots then its actually contradictory to have or keep the MKDC Fatal theme.

Give us something to the liking of UMK3 or something to its nature.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Lol omg the site founder double posted. The worlds gonna end haha. :D. Seriously though I do agree that everything mkdc related should be changed. It would definitely help in the darkness aspect. I wouldn't say I'd want the umk theme too return.. I'd much rather hear something new and even more dark and ominous.

Booya

Banned
Who gives a shit what the ''fatality background music'' is like, damn bone this is a classic newb mko thread right here.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Lol omg the site founder double posted. The worlds gonna end haha. :D. Seriously though I do agree that everything mkdc related should be changed. It would definitely help in the darkness aspect. I wouldn't say I'd want the umk theme too return.. I'd much rather hear something new and even more dark and ominous.

Accidentally did that from my phone this morning.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
added 4 votes from Twitter:
DwnFwdUpUpTap
slip543
Th3DarkFoxz
MK1234TFan

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Who gives a shit what the ''fatality background music'' is like, damn bone this is a classic newb mko thread right here.
I'm performing fatalities on everyone for MK9.

And I just cant take it, hearing the MKvsDC fatality makes me sad...

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I'll def be doing fatalities for a while online while the game is new. Especially to people that are dicks.
I agree though, the game shouldn't have the same fatality music or anything from any 3D game. I don't want any of that atmosphere present in the game at all if possible, as Tim said.

Imagine if MK9 still did the same fatality sounds from MKA, omfg I hated that shit. I would disable them if I had the option.
MKA doesnt even count. No true fatalities.

I'm ashamed to call "Kreate a Fatality" a true fatality...

DanCock

Cock Master!!
MK1 ~ ****
MK2 ~ ****
MK3 ~ ***
MK4 ~ N/A i forget the way it sounds
MKDA ~ **
MKD ~ ***
MKA ~ .....
MK vs DC ~ *

i say go with MK1 music :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
MKA doesnt even count. No true fatalities.

I'm ashamed to call "Kreate a Fatality" a true fatality...
I hate MKA "fatals" more than MKDC all-together.

The ONLY thing I liked about MKA was the amount of characters.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I think they should make a new tune all together, but make it similar to UMK3's fatality sound or MK 4's honestly....DUN DUN DUN....but darker, deeper more sinister. MKDC's sounds more friendly lol

I'd go with something similar to the MKSM finisher music. I want to hear drums beating quickly during a fatality as if someone is in a rush or some kind of music that puts tension to the atmosphere.