What's new

Finally a xbox one adapter!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
lol, damn
LOL, that device made me want to stop playing offline and just go back to online since I drop way less inputs there. At first I thought the converter was fine...I could go into training mode and hit my combos...so I was excited. In game I feel like there is some inconsistencies with it during tight windows. Specifically, I found the most issues with timing on when moves recover like recovering from a dash or a jump after landing. I could probably count on 5000 hands the times I have been punished or taken damage from just standing and not doing anything because of that timing inconsistency.

Nothing is more annoying than going from doing instant air dashes into daggers on the first frame with Killer Frost to doing way crappier air dashes to landing and just standing there where the dagger doesn't come out and then having to re-do the input for it.

My most famous comment when I play Playing to W1n is "yeah I just wanted to stand there and do nothing"

deathblooms2k4

Apprentice
Doesn't work for my PS3/PC Hitbox. Appears to work fine with my 360 controller on my xbox1. Created a thread in support forums. I'll update if I have any luck.