What's new

Match Footage - Quan Chi FINALLY A QUAN CHI ONLINE MATCH

After seeing ketchups Quan chi I want to main him more but couldn't find any footage of a good quan chi ,only some combos that didn't gave me an example of what hes capable of. Then i found this guy on youtube who hasnt posted anything since 2 years but suddenly ups good quan chi shit:
I'm loving how the combos in his warlock variation looks soo WICKED :eek:

AND there is a big spoiler for a certian character in the vid soo watch at ur own risk

Edit: not my video here the guys youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAxq4nvR7CkLJvXMgTVTNg dont wanna get sued lol

Last edited:

Black Chapters

Legend of Legaia Main
So actually, Sorcerer is the WORSE class, it requires the most setup, while Warlock gives you added mixups, and I guess Summoner takes 2nd by default

So actually, Sorcerer is the WORSE class, it requires the most setup, while Warlock gives you added mixups, and I guess Summoner takes 2nd by default
as stated above warlock is not for mixup it is for anti-zoning since its fullscreen a marksman Erron Black or Kitana can't zone u out , since u have a quick portal punish. Scorcerer is the setup heavy variation with multiple uses for example against rushdown character the 1 hit armor spell is a charm since u can absorb one hit every 3 secs and zone people out with his 18 frames Runes, which if meterburned can be linked to a trance for example: You finish a combo with a full screen push then set the 1 hit armor spell and zone the hell out of ur opponent when they try to counter with a projectile, u will absorb the hit and if u both zone at the same time your rune will hit them ,u can then do a second rune to catch them mid air ,meterburn it into trance and combo. The summoner is the mix-up king with unblockable low bat + overheard sword setup or u can zone with the bat ,either send the bat to attack or let it throw a fire ball or whatever the fuck you want lol...soo its really depends on what your gameplan is or who which character ur fighting against.

snort

Noob
sorcerer is god awful. They need to changed it so the increase damage and armor spells follow Quan around, they could decrease active time as well. Also while were at it, trance recovery is horrible. They should atleast add more time in trance on hit to make up for it like they did in MK9. Warlock looks promising.

Quan Chi (Warlock) is indeed a beautiful variant. I main Sonya Blade (Covert Ops).

Currently looking for a second main within the realm of zoning or with zoning properties. Quan Chi definitely has me interested.

And this guy is the reason why:

A beastly Quan Chi (Warlock)