What's new

FINAL ROUND XV OFFICIAL TRAILER #2

Tim Static

Adminerator
About 6 weeks away from Final Round XV and with that brings a new trailer. With the announcements yesterday for the Evo pot bonuses, things are shaping up to be extremely interesting heading into FRXV. $1000 added to the pot for SF42012 & UMvC3 each, while SC5 gets a $500 pot bonus. Now we'd all love to see some kind of Pot Bonus coming out of the pockets of the big WB & NRS for MK9. But until it happens, just check out this awesome trailer for Final Round XV. :coffee:

Attachments

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
PRE REGISTRATION ENDS IN 23 DAYS

IF YOU DO NOT PRE REGISTER YOU MUST BE HERE BY FRIDAY @ 1PM TO REGISTER NOT LAST MINUTE SUNDAY BEFORE POOLS

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS

GUYS PRE REGISTER - IT ISNT HARD AND ITS CHEAPER

DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU DIDNT KNOW THIS

PRE REGISTRATION ENDS IN 23 DAYS

IF YOU DO NOT PRE REGISTER YOU MUST BE HERE BY FRIDAY @ 1PM TO REGISTER NOT LAST MINUTE SUNDAY BEFORE POOLS

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS

GUYS PRE REGISTER - IT ISNT HARD AND ITS CHEAPER

DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU DIDNT KNOW THIS
I can not stress this enough people. If you can not be here on friday and you plan on attending FRXV YOU BETTER ONLINE REGISTER or you won't be in the tournament. You will be salty and sad and the tournament will move on without you.

About 6 weeks away from Final Round XV and with that brings a new trailer. With the announcements yesterday for the Evo pot bonuses, things are shaping up to be extremely interesting heading into FRXV. $1000 added to the pot for SF42012 & UMvC3 each, while SC5 gets a $500 pot bonus. Now we'd all love to see some kind of Pot Bonus coming out of the pockets of the big WB & NRS for MK9. But until it happens, just check out this awesome trailer for Final Round XV. :coffee:

I would love to speak with WB/NRS about sponsorship at FRXV. I even gave one of the guys from NRS my card at EVO2K11, but I guess he didn't know who I was. I hope I hear from them to get you guys a prize bonus because you have supported this game to the fullest since it has came out!

Tim Static

Adminerator
I would love to speak with WB/NRS about sponsorship at FRXV. I even gave one of the guys from NRS my card at EVO2K11, but I guess he didn't know who I was. I hope I hear from them to get you guys a prize bonus because you have supported this game to the fullest since it has came out!
yup, thanks Larry. You effin rock, bro. Wish times were better for me so i could attend FR this year! thanks again!